Customlanyard.net

Customlanyard.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Customlanyard.net also ranks 62nd among Promotional Products sites. The most common issues with Customlanyard.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Customlanyard.net?

“Poor Customer Service”

Caryn L.
4/14/19

I placed my order 4-11-19 at 4:30pm and approved the design to be delivered to me on 5-1-19. I received an email from my committee I ordered these for, that I needed to cancel the order. I called Customlanyard.net customer service at 8:20AM on 4-12-19 and asked to cancel my order, not even 16 hours later.( Almost three weeks before they are to be sent to me.) I was told that they are "In production". All the customer service person could do was cancel my order and charge me 1/2 price ($64) So I canceled and am charged half price for NOTHING. I feel this is unfair. I can understand a small fee but half! This does not seem reasonable to be charged $64 for nothing. I would understand if I really believed that product was being lost on their end however I don't believe that because these items are not being shipped to me until 5-1-19. I am very disappointment. BEWARE of Customlanyard.net.

customer service (28) shopping experience (7) quality product (7) design process (3) use website (3)
carynl
April 14th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Customlanyard.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Customlanyard.net?

Have a question about Customlanyard.net?