Customlanyard.net reviews

Tel: 1-844-877-8930

1 Review From Our Community

carynl
4/14/19
I placed my order 4-11-19 at 4:30pm and approved the design to be delivered to me on 5-1-19. I received an email from my committee I ordered these for, that I needed to cancel the order. I called Customlanyard.net customer service at 8:20AM on 4-12-19 and asked to cancel my order, not even 16 hours later.( Almost three weeks before they are to be sent to me.) I was told that they are "In production". All the customer service person could do was cancel my order and charge me 1/2 price ($64) So I canceled and am charged half price for NOTHING. I feel this is unfair. I can understand a small fee but half! This does not seem reasonable to be charged $64 for nothing. I would understand if I really believed that product was being lost on their end however I don't believe that because these items are not being shipped to me until 5-1-19. I am very disappointment. BEWARE of Customlanyard.net.

Questions? Get answers from the Customlanyard.net staff and other customers.

Customlanyard.net?