CustomEssays.co.uk reviews

Sheffield, SYORK S1, GB
info@customessays.co.uk

kurtn21
8/10/18

Guys did couple of great essays for me in tech class. I am not good at writing and when you've got to write some tech stuff, it gets even harder. I can show and explain, but not put it on paper. The writer did great. If you're looking for an online writing company this one is the best in terms of getting you're essay done in minimum time, effort and money. I've heard of the sites taking your money and never returning paper or sending some crooked "whatever". Never happens with this site. Really Good material, well written and extremely Fast.

kristinh40
12/3/17

Thank you for a great essay! Im impressed by the writers ability to perform an excellent paper in a couple of hours. Without your help I would have failed! All my good grades came with the help of your service.

Tip for consumers: I've tried hard to study on my own but it gets hard, so I've ordered a small essay from this company, but since they did great in writing the essay I just started ordering more and more and today I can't imagine my life without them)))

jayp108
11/29/17

I've just received an approve on my thesis proposal! This has made my day. I am so grateful for your hard work. I know I've managed to annoy everybody. Thank you for being patient, friendly and professional.

Tip for consumers: Writer followed my instructions perfectly, and was very articulate. This service was fantastic!

merryd
9/22/15

I hate essay writing process! I'm unlikely to change my attitude. So writing service (like CustomEssays.co.uk) is the only one way to soothe my soul. Moreover, I'm eager to start making career as a travel agent during my study. It's the main reason.
This service is verified by me. Rather well.

shonf
9/22/15

Yeah, I prefer to order essays online with no conscience. Because I would say not everyone is capable of deep thoughts to write an excellent essay. It's about me. But experts in CustomEssays can enhance the studying process. You must agree :)

cristinr
9/21/15

I just wanna express my opinion that students often feel very stressed during their studying in college and I'm not an exception. So it's simple and convenient to buy custom essays and get top grades. Be sure, customessays.co.uk is out-of-competition for this. Honestly.

allynb2
9/21/15

Sincerely, I have no time and no writing talents at all. I prefer spending my hours for anything but essay writing. Obviously I need a web-based resource where student like me can order any type of a university paper by just one click. And I can say CustomEssays is the most reliable service I've tried. Thanks.

cortneyc4
9/19/15

Before I tell my truth, it is often wise to consider what I hope to accomplish by doing so.
First of all, this ugliness about CustomEssays' service is partly a small group's rage. It may be a group of unscrupulous competitors, who knows.
Secondly, the aim is to share with you my past experience...it has been a really good experience doing a lot of types of academic assignments with the professional writer help.
And I don't wanna impose my views and previous experience about CustomEssays writing service on others. I just believe you'll make your own choice.

jordanh36
9/19/15

I think music is what I'm going to do with my life. But my parents don't approve of my intentions. Clearly I need to tackle my increasing loss of interest to finish my university education. So the best approach is to use some writing service and my cousin recommended this CustomEssays company. You know, I'm satisfied and feel relief. It's a reliable assistance through my daily student routine!

julietam
9/19/15

Oh, I detest academic writing tasks. Writing at all! Even such reviews :)
But a few month ago I've been looking for a good low cost writing service for my colleagues. CustomEssays.co.uk was the third attempt to achieve these goals. And the most successful! High-quality service - reasonable prices. Almost what they want!

martiner
9/19/15

Yeah, seriously I don't know what to do with my last year of college. I'm pissed off.
Speaking about this writing company I'd like to recommend its really best possible service: professional writers, reasonable prices and excellent results. Verified by me!

anner26
9/17/15

Oh, something went wrong... But as I know CustomEssays.co.uk cares about the image. For example, any client not satisfied with the quality of the essay, is fully refunded. A few months ago my friend was this 'an unsatisfied client' and the situation has been improved immediately with a truly original and reliable paper ;) Moreover, his next order will be with 20% discount!
To sum up, I'd like to wish CustomEssays team to eliminate such situations!

scotb7
9/17/15

I'm full of strong desire to change so negative point of view on this writing service!
I believe that CustomEssays workteam unite only cheerful people who appreciate innovation, inner freedom, humor, good results of their work. And sure, they're really experienced writers. Why? The main reason is a huge amount of clients. How do I know that? Just due to the previous reviews even with both positive and negative experiences ;) Keep on!

divinan
9/15/15

Well, I've read both negative and positive experiences with this service... And I must admit that it sounds too weird because I've been working with CustomEssays team for a long time, with no troubles in writing process and daedlines, with no stress and no regrets.
The same situation with my friends in our fashion studio (most of them still studying in college).
I believe these negative ones seemed like an isolated cases.
But I strongly recommend to choose your own helper, and maybe it'll be CustomEssays.co.uk

karrik1
9/15/15

To begin with, I'd like to remind that it's a normal situation with controversial points of view on some service/product, etc. Above all, we are human beings: we make mistakes, change our decisions instantly, cause technical problems... It's up to you, but don't be so strict!
It's my opinion about previous reviews.
As for me I completely satisfied with my choice about this writing service and recommend Customessays.co.uk to my friends.
So let's keep on positive thinking about your future results!

dianad31
7/21/15

Here's my experience with CustomEssays.co.uk:
1 - writer made effort on the paper, used a graphical image to help the reader to understand what the text is really talking about.
2 - finished almost 3days before the deadline that was given by to the website.
3 - from my point of view the context is rich of information.

keving55
2/23/15

Don't agree with Connie A. CustomEssays.co.uk is reliable and responsible. And it's your fault, Connie, that u open your paper after 14 days from the moment you received it...IMHO

conniea9
2/22/15

I am so disappointed with the service that I received. I contacted customer services after finding out that the assignment did not even scrape a pass and 4 sections did not even meet the criteria (even though the criteria was sent to the writer). They were not helpful at all and said that their policy states that there are no refunds or revisions after 14 days and that I should pay more money to get my work edited.
Their website states that their work is a guaranteed 2.1 standard but have been informed, by them, that this does not guarantee a pass. Total Mis-selling

They have basically taken my money and written an inadequate assignment that did not even pass. In all honesty this was the worst mark that I have ever received for an essay.

This service is not hassle free and I am incredibly disappointed and dissatisfied. Total Scam.

BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE. THEIR GUARANTEES ARE MIS SOLD AND THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTING THIER MONEY NOT SATISFYING THEIR CUSTOMERS.

I will be spreading my feedback to everyone I know and on as many feedback as sites as possible.

paulaf5
1/28/15

I'm impressed to have used Customessays.co.uk for my coursework. Thanks to the writer who was appointed to help me, I got the highest mark in the class, I got A.

johnw228
9/9/14

I had my papers done only by Customessays.co.uk soon as I get high marks for my essay papers now. I'm not much of a good essay writer, so those professionals who are working at Customessays.co.uk complete my written works, satisfy me the most as they usually create well-done papers. I can recommend Customessays.co.uk service to those who cannot write papers by their own.

paulw73
7/4/14

To tell you the truth I was pleasantly surprised with the quality level of this service. My friends recommended me to use it but till the last moment I was still hesitating whether it is a fraud or not. Well, when I received a finished work I found out that it is really good written and I am really glad to use it. I want to thank you for completing my assignment in time and with a high quality

ayushs
1/24/14

Not a scam for sure. They have those payment security policies and QA team so it's a steadily working company. I heard they even review the works for free in two weeks or so if they are not accepted by the tutor. Just go through the policy page before you order and you'll be fine.

dedeg
12/25/13

lkj

bernardc15
4/23/13

Well, I've compared few different writing services so I can tell with confidence that the current one is one out of those which I find more than just satisfactory. The paper was written according to my general requirements, that's true. I met the deadline mostly thanks to myself, as I ordered a paper ahead. After all I would give A to this service. Even thank you for doing everything for me.

hannahg
1/28/13

To my mind Customessays.co.uk is one of the best writing services. At least, they always come through for me and all papers I've ordered from them were A. All requirements of the assignments were met from the first time of asking and there were no need of money refund because everything was fine. And my friends are quite satisfied with this service.

Questions? Get answers from the CustomEssays.co.uk staff and other customers.

CustomEssays.co.uk?