CustomBowlingBall.com reviews

duaneh51
Duane H.
2/26/19

Was wanting a ball for a fellow member who's having a birthday, would be nice to send a card to him with the ball. Is this possible and I missed it? Also, would be nice to see the final mark up of the custom engraving I selected to ensure I approve of the style Im buying for him.

Thanks

Duane

jenniferw523
Jennifer W.
2/25/19

Loved the bag. But I bought a Chicago Bears towel and it has a defect. But it was soft and everything else was great.

nickx2
Nick X.
12/10/18

Not certain if the holiday wrapping option got updated for my order, but other than that the site was great!

kathya97
Kathy A.
9/19/18

I found your site easy to use. My husband was extremely happy with his soft bowling bag. It is great!

kimberlym310
Kimberly M.
9/15/18

This site was very easy to navigate, and the products that I purchased Arrived within just a few days. Anytime I need building supplies this will be the site that I visit

irenem77
Irene M.
8/23/18

When ordering my bowling shoes, I wasn't sure if I should go a little larger for my shoe size or not, so I did. I usually wear a 8-1/2 W but decided to go with the 9W and they fit PERFECTLY -- I am soooo happy! I will be comfortable bowling this year! No more rented shoes for me!!

happyi121
Happy i.
8/21/18

Always love shopping at Custombowlingball.com with free shipping! Item is received faster than going to the pro shop, since I need to wait for the weekend to go there.

stevied13
Stevie D.
8/9/18

Was pleased that I could order a wider width for my shoe and pick out my colors...bummed that lime green was not an option but orange is my second favorite color!

janc106
Jan C.
4/7/18

I ordered the bowling bag at a cost of double the price due to highly inflated shipping charges which equaled the cost of the bag. Add the dollar exchange for Canada and the U.S it came to a whopping 144.00 dollars. Then I found out I could've bought it here for 65.00 Canadian. Needless to say.............!

thomasp146
Thomas P.
3/28/18

My very first shopping experience with this company was outstanding. Their webpage was easy to navigate and shipping to Hawaii was surprisingly quick. Will definitely be shopping here in the near future. Thank you

leslies142
Leslie S.
3/10/18

IT WAS ALL GOOD SO FAR, I HAVE ABOUT 5 MORE PEOPLE THAT WANT CUSTOM BALLS. BUT FIRST THEY WANT TO SEE MINE!

dannyg51
Danny G.
3/9/18

It would be nice to sort through your bowling balls via different categories, such as coverstock or brand. If I only want to see Storm balls for example, there is no way to narrow down the search to eliminate products such as shirts or bags. Other than that, it's a great site.

andys175
Andy S.
3/9/18

Good online chat support. Helped me sort out what was realsitic around products and delivery times since I had a tight window. I went for the free delivery service and they all arrived promptly at the early end of their estimated window.

thrilledi
Thrilled i.
3/2/18

I love buying my bowling equipment from custom bowlingball.com! Shipping is free and delivery is super fast!
This website is so fantastic that I got my friends to order from them also.

soh1
So H.
1/28/18

Terrific! Love purchasing balls from this website. Free shipping and balls are received so quickly.

chrisf176
chris f.
1/10/18

Process of ordering average. prices ok, slightly high. shipping prices are good, but of course included in ball price.

lizk52
Liz K.
9/25/17

You have a patriotic option for those who have served thank you! It's a gift for my boyfriend. Free shipping but most of all, FAST shipping! Love the pay pal option.

matthewh143
Matthew H.
8/26/17

When trying to checkout it kept declining the transaction. I ended up having to do amazonpay with the same card and it worked.

jonathanh103
Jonathan H.
6/29/17

The ball itself, the price, and the delivery time were great. However the lack of help right after ordering felt like a jab in the stomach "I got your money so we don't care anymore", I'd be a bit concerned about ordering anything here unless I was sure on what I wanted. But as long as your sales are just as solid I'm sure I'll be back eventually.

~~Hope to get better response times on products already purchased.

jerryh176
Jerry H.
6/29/17

Love the special pricing, free shipping, and no handling fees. I got exactly what I asked for; a 15 lb ball with a 3" to 3.5" pin placement.

frankh130
Frank H.
6/29/17

Very quick service. The product was as advertised. Got here in good shape .
Painless shopping experience. Will recommend and use again for sure.
Thanks for making our Xmas a little less stressful.

bradk59
Brad K.
6/29/17

Package arrived promptly, product looks to be high quality, exactly as ordered. Not sure on size, as it is a gift, but very satisfied so far!

jerrys146
jerry s.
6/29/17

I was very pleased with my order recieved it on tuesday ordered it saturday very quick and safe recieved undamaged through fedex

andrewg166
Andrew G.
6/29/17

This is a great site for bowling products. It was great to know that I could get an Indian's ball is awesome! The quicker the better! GO TRIBE!!!

janam32
Jana M.
6/29/17

I absolutley love this site. When I tell the pro shop at my alley how much I pay. They are floored.

Questions? Get answers from the CustomBowlingBall.com staff and other customers.

CustomBowlingBall.com?