Review of L.O.F.T. GOLF

South Windsor, CT 06074, US
john@loftgolf.net

bjk11
7/20/19

Good quality product and great service. I was happy with my purchase. An exchange had to be made and it was an extremely easy transaction.

brianw379
7/24/18

Ordered 3 new polos during a promo deal they had going. Could not pass up the price, esp since they are my favorite golf shirts I own. I got an email from John the owner thanking me for my repeat business a day later. Also got n email informing me they were out of 1 of the polos in the color I ordered and said they would wait to hear from me on which option I wanted I wanted to take that they offered me before shipping out. Its always been a pleasure doing business with LOFT golf, and I look forward to doing more business with them in the future.

alanr79
2/28/18

The site was well organized and easy to maneuver.
I had an question regarding the sizes and whether or not I was allowed to exchange shirts for different sizes should they not fit. John responded back promptly and gave me an explanation on the sizing and a recommendation. He was extremely helpful and made sure to answer any questions I had.
After my first order, he emailed again to thank me for the purchase and to again offer any information should I have questions.
My order was delivered in two days - the shirts fit exactly as described - I usually wear an XL for all brands but John recommended the L instead since they are 2" longer in the back and run 'true size'.
Overall, I wish I could give 6 stars. The product and customer service was astounding. I will undoubtedly purchase more shirts from LOFT and recommend them to friends.

josephv35
1/2/18
• Updated review

Very bad customer service. Shirts should have arrived on the Dec 30. Now January 2, no shirts. I had high hopes for this company.

“no shirts, no review”
12/31/17
• Previous review

How can you review something you have not received yet. Still waiting!
Ordering was easy. Receiving them not so good.

Response from John H., L.O.F.T. GOLF Representative
We are very sorry you haven't received your shirts yet, Joseph. We received your order Sunday, 12/24 and packed and shipped it Tuesday 12/26 via USPS Priority Mail (supposed to be 3-day). I tracked your order the moment I noticed your review and sure enough, it has not gotten to you yet, and you should've received it Friday. We will continue to monitor your shipment and if it's not received Tuesday we will contact the USPS. We apologize for the delay but did everything we could on our end to ensure your purchase was a pleasant one.
patriciab209
9/10/17

Quality shirts, true sizes, arrived in a couple of days. Very satisfied.will probably order again. Bright and colorful.

laurab274
9/9/17

This company provides personal and efficient service - excellent products and delivered on time - wonderful team !!!

jonr68
7/26/17

I enjoy wearing your shirts. When ordering no problems. Feedback on order and shipping instructions.

billj91
7/22/17

I've been purchasing golf apparel from L.O.F.T. since the company started up. I've always been pleased. This week's purchase of two tee shirts was no exception. The shirts arrived quickly and were just as advertised These tee shirts are very comfortable and I enjoy wearing them throughout the summer. The communications from the company kept me informed of the shipment status. Very happy to business with L.O.F.T. Golf.

stephanief73
7/21/17

I love these golf shirts! Comfortable and stylish. Love the length of the tops!!!
I have several of these sleeveless shirts and always enjoy wearing them.

johnt394
5/5/17

Great fit. Love the sun protection. Really appreciated the quick delivery and customer service was awesome

robertm491
5/3/17

Bought 3 golf shirts that were on sale...Great price and received them within 3 days ...Great service..Thanks

williams777
3/31/17

Caught a great sale, free shipping, which was very fast. Shirt is awesome, fantastic company to deal with!!! Will definately be ordering from them again.

thomasa89
3/22/17

Excellent product, great service, quick delivery. Highly recommended with quality products and customer satisfaction guaranteed.

mikec289
3/22/17

Good luck finding a better product or people. I'm overly abusive to my clothes and my L.O.F.T. Golf shirts and hoodie sweatshirt take it like a champ on a daily basis. And they still look good and feel even better. Proud to be a friend and customer.

davidp319
3/21/17

Everything about my ordering, paying, and receiving my shipment happened quick and easy. Great looking shirts.

felixa15
3/21/17

I ordered my shirts, I got my shirts. I was notified when they were shipping and kept abreast of the status. Thanks.

garyh158
1/5/17

when I ordered a shirt that was not in stock, loft responded immediately,
apologized and gave me a discount. the shirts are great quality, and I love the company.

joang20
8/1/16

Went above & beyond to be sure I received my order after my first choice
was out of stock.

jamesf174
7/25/16

I have 6 shirts in my wardrobe , most comfortable for 100 to 115 degree heat here in AZ .I wear them everywhere on and off the Coarse . Thanks, L.O.F.T.

nickf52
7/25/16

Every time I have ordered shirts from L.O.F.T., the service has been outstanding from my first order...to the last.....even when I had some embroidery done a few shirts it was done in a much shorter time frame than I expected. I live on the west coast and have received orders within 3 business days....once...ordered on Friday and received on Monday.....that is service! John is a great guy.....even though I wish he would expand the line to Bicycle Shirts as well......

danielg122
7/25/16

This is my 4th or 5th order from LOFT Golf. Every one has progressively gotten better. The quality of the product is always improving and the service is always the best. I'll continue to be a customer for years to come.

buckr10

Great shirts

corys17
7/25/16

Always have great service form John, clarifies orders when necessary, any special printing always looks good, shirts are always first quality. Wish he had some more stuff to sell!!

Questions? Get answers from the L.O.F.T. GOLF staff and other customers.

L.O.F.T. GOLF?