Curryspcworld.co.uk

Curryspcworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Curryspcworld.co.uk ranks 364th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Curryspcworld.co.uk?

“Actually 1 star is too much.”

mike a.
12/10/19

Actually 1 star is too much. Sleezy charlatans, I bought a TV advertised at 349 on ebay with a voucher code. The voucher didn't work and I received 2 invoices on PayPal for 399. When I finally got a reply after 3 days they said they had refunded, & could not find the order, not true. I sent all PayPal proof but I'm still waiting for a 2nd response, I also tried phoning but just a recorded message to wait & wait & wait yawn yawn. USELESS go elswhere.

mikea151
December 10th, 2019

Actually 1 star is too much.
USELESS go elswhere.

sarail3
January 4th, 2020

Never pay them in debit card, they will be taking money from you every month meanwhile you don't know.

Questions? Get answers from the Curryspcworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Curryspcworld.co.uk?

Have a question about Curryspcworld.co.uk?