Culture Chic

Culture Chic has a consumer rating of 1 star from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Culture Chic ranks 274th among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Culture Chic?

“Disappointing, at best”

Kris M.
6/24/20

I ordered an anklet in April for my daughter's birthday on June 1. It looked beautiful in the picture, nothing like the actual item. It took over 2 months to arrive well past her birthday. I fully understand shipping delays due to the pandemic but when it finally arrived I was completely unimpressed. The website states Culture Chic is based in Australia but the item was shipped from China and apparently manufactured there (possibly a contractor?). It is cheaply made with sub-par materials - dollar store variety. I paid 20 times times its worth; $20 for a tacky, plastic anklet. Never again.

krism158
June 24th, 2020

nancyn869
March 24th, 2021

Ordered a necklace for my mom, didn't recieve it. I have been emailing and I keep getting the same response. "I'll chase the courier..." blah blah... was told it was lost in the mail after 2 MONTHS. Supposedly they issued me a refund. Still no deposit/refund pending in my account! What's the deal. Total scam. DO NOT order from this company. Waste of money and time

Tip for consumers:
Do not use culture chic. SCAM

Products used:
Didn't recieve package so...none

jodiw92
January 8th, 2021

I ordered a sea glass Christmas tree on Oct 7,2020. Supposedly it was shipped on Oct 23 & delivered on Nov 12. I never received it. When I reached out to the merchant, who is in China, not some woman who is making them by hand, which is what the FB ad stated, they basically told me they delivered it, so too bad for me. Thankfully, I have a reputable credit card company (PayPal) who immediately credited me a refund. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAM ARTIST! Their ads are full of lies, & who knows if they really sent anything or not.

Tip for consumers:
DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!! You may not get what you ordered, & they won't care. You won't get a refund. Here is part of their final response:

Due to the package was shipped to the address as provided by the checkout and we shipped it to you in good faith. Unfortunately, these kinds of losses are beyond our control. You should consult your friends or ask if you have any help signing for you .

We receive many packages day in & day out, so I seriously doubt someone took that 1 box.

Products used:
I never got the product.

stuarth124
November 20th, 2020

Ordered a necklace in September nearly the end of November now still nothing. Have contacted customer service by email without any response four times out of six. When they have responded blamed the courier and asked what I wanted. Asked for a refund and heard nothing since. Look elsewhere for your purchase!

jessicaw907
December 1st, 2020

I ordered a gift for my mother in law which was supposed to be a glass tree. I was waiting on the item to arrive, and I finally asked them what was taking so long. They showed me that the item was recently delivered. The item that was delivered, was a little wooden figurine that might have costed $1.00 at the $1.00 store. I told them the item was not right and they kept telling me that I ordered the wrong item, and they said that the glass tree was posted for over $100.00 on their site. I went into my confirmation email and saw that I definitely ordered the glass tree. I went back and told them and they said that they would offer me 10 percent cash back. They also said that if I would send back it would cost me $20.00 which was the initial cost of the item before shipping. After a couple emails, they told me that they would offer me 30 percent cash back, but that was all they would do other then reassuring me that it would not happen to anyone else. It took me a few phone calls to even get Paypal to refund me the money, even though I thought they protected our purchases. Attached is the picture of the item they sent along with the item that they were supposed to send. The picture of the tree is what they sent me after I emailed them. All around, stay AWAY from Culture Chic!

elizabeths1475
January 1st, 2021

. very disappointed, like millions of people who ordered and received JUNK from this company. You have so many bad reviews that I don't understand why the company is still in business. I hope the company gets rich from us, the people that is falling for your adds. I also wander why the BETTER BUSINESS BUREA ISN'T CLOSING YOUS DOWN. I SAID MY MINE AND LIKE I SAID VERY DISAPPOINTED.

christinag359
December 8th, 2020

I ordered a sea shell Christmas tree, received a dollar store puzzle Nome. The company is refusing to refund or send a return shipping label. I am reporting to the BBB as it appears this is not the first time they have done this.

beckys289
December 2nd, 2020

Order a Christmas tree made of sea shells. Got a cardboard tree that was a piece of garbage from China. Won't refund my money and said I got what I ordered. What a bunch of scammers!

Questions? Get answers from the Culture Chic staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Culture Chic?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about Culture Chic?