CrossDrilledRotors.ca reviews

Tel: 1-877-467-3974
info@crossdrilledrotors.ca

raidov
7/31/19

The price is unbeatable and plenty of braking power. Got cross drilled rotors up front and premium koted discs in the back. Problem though is that they are super noisy and there's lots of brake dust. The new rear ones I got are premium but the noise coming from them is just embarrassing. Noise comes only during mild braking but that's what you do in the city.
Braking next to a concrete wall with windows down makes my ears hurt. Doubt I'll be buying from them again unless I'm in the bind financially. On time delivery.

scotte137
5/23/19

They are terrible at communicating. I ordered a full kit on Friday, no confirmation, yet they have my money! By Monday I called, no answer, I left a message that I needed to know if they shipped. No reply by Tuesday, so emailed that said that if there was no shipping or reply, I wanted the order cancelled and a refund generated. No reply Wednesday. By Thursday, there was a reply, Sam Eska, he said these were custom, and we could not cancel, and that parts were shipping in 2-4 day time frame. Then a UPS email came to me, on Thursday saying parts would arrive Friday. Friday, an email came from UPS, product delayed. All in all, Parts were delivered on Wednesday, a week and a 1/2, and only 1 email from the company. I will never do work with these people again, and would highly recommend that prospectus customers ask some serious questions up front BEFORE you place and order and hand over your money.

alant189
4/8/19

Like one of the other reviewers the original rotors shipped did not look like the website as there was paint overspray and the drilled holes were not drilled in a proper clean pattern.

Essentially, it did not look like a professional had prepared the rotors.

I complained and followed the website instructions to send pictures and my concerns. They expedited shipped a new set and they are great.

I have uploaded pictures of both sets so you can see. First photo is the original four shipped rotor product and the last two are the replacement rotors (front and rear).

I believe that they are a reseller so do not have complete control of the product which explains the inconsistency.

Overall, they fixed the problem and I am satisfied. The recovery by the company for me as the customer was great.

They are new good quality rotors and were prepared professionally. I have will now install them on my car.

Thank you crossdrilledrotors.ca.

nopen18
3/21/19

Buyer Beware!! What seems too good to be true- IS! Bought a complete disc & pad 'package'...... Zero correspondence via email until I asked for an order cancellation as my card had not yet been charged and I had no order confirmation after about a week. All of a sudden in reply, 'they' said "I shouldn't be too hasty, I'm not a good customer, and was later threatened with "legal action by our lawyers" when I asked about my card being compromised and I suspected they were to blame- which I later found out was connected to them. Scam artists. End of story.

You'll be dealing with very shady people in Montreal. Good luck.

markt429
3/15/19

Worst on line shopping experience I have ever had. I received a fraction of my order a month after I ordered. What I did receive was very poor quality. Could not get customer service to issue a return. I paid to return the few pieces I did get from my order, and they refused the delivery. They stole $682.94 from me, did not deliver and refuse to address this fact.
So very clear to me; DON'T BUY FROM CrossDrilledRotors.ca

benk120
2/26/19

Usually I am strictly an OEM type of guy. While shopping for brakes for my wife's Hyundai Tucson. I came across this kit. My wife travels quite a distant to and from work so I wanted a superior product. It's been 1 month now since she has driven the car and she mentioned how she liked the quick response and sure stopping power from a incident that happened yesterday. Overall - We are very happy.Highly recommend

kurts66
2/24/19

Love these brakes they went together easily. They fit perfectly with oem parts and seem to work much better. saved us a ton of money. They provide quick shipping and ridiculously good prices$$ highly recommended

ronniel26
2/22/19

I have a 2011 bmw 335 coupe i baught the rotors that are drilled and slotted with the carbon brake pads best choice i ever did they brake way better than my original ones i had and they leave almost no brake dust on my rims and give my car a nicer look highly recommand good price and fast shipping

danielc611
2/20/19

I replaced my rotors on my truck about every 60k miles. every other time i change the brake pads. These rotors are great, dont make noise. They dont create much dust with their respective brake pads, I dont need to turn them or anything. just remove the old ones, slap the new ones on, new brake pads, and you are done. Will buy again? this was my second time buying them for my old truck great price , customer service and fast shipping!!

johnm2739
2/20/19

Our 2014 Infinity Q50S AWD had a brake vibration felt in the steering wheel during braking. I ordered two DBC rotors that arrived fairly quickly and were not damaged by the shipping company, these are big heavy 14" rotors. After they are performing perfectly with no noise or vibration.great price and fast shipping

delvinr1
4/17/18

"10/10 . I order parrts every single day for my busness. They have brakes for every car ,in almost no time. Their service is on point. No parts place have price that could compete with them. Try them out!! "

wiliamc1
3/7/18

I posted negative reviews on two sites describing how Crossdrilled Rotors ignored me for 3 months when the rotors I bought from them for my 2010 Prius rotted out well within the promised warranty period (as confirmed by 2 mechanics and the Toyota dealer). They tried to blame the mechanics. Within hours. I received a response to a January email (as if it had just gotten lost in the ether for 3 months. offering to replace rotors as per the warranty. [Coincidence?]

After some back and forth (by email so I can prove it) it turns out that if and only if I retracted the negative reviews, would they fulfill their legal obligation as per Sam Eska. To quote SAM "It is very easy, you left 2 negative reviews,one on reseller ratings and one on site jabber, go in, and click edit. Its the only way I'll send you new ones." Fortunately I made no promise to leave the reviews retracted!

They have no integrity, and I wouldn't deal with them again if they were the only source for quality brakes... fortunately they are not!

I apologize to anyone who might have been misled by my temporary removal of the negative comments.

nothanr
3/20/17

I bought 4 pieces of towing and hauling brake pads for my BMW 328D last year. I needed to use the brake pads before telling anything regarding DBC. Though the customer service was good I am now sure that the product is also good. Liked it.

denisl20
3/9/17

I required a total replacement for my Kia Soul. I choose Black XD 1 Click Brake Kit from Crossdrilledrotors. This kit is working so great on my vehicle. Its been 2 months I have been using it and the carbon performance brake pads are working perfectly. Got free shipping too from DBC for this product!!!

Tip for consumers: Select your vehicle first before choosing any product. It is needed to be sure that if DBC has got those products or not

mercedezt
2/20/17

So I purchased rotors and brake shoes from this company seemed like a deal so I got it.
The person in chat probably a salesman, was nice so I was told what
I needed for my car.
He promised me delivery within 48 hrs maximum 3 days, so when the 4th day
came no item I called them.
On the 7th day I received a call back informing me they did not know what
vehicle I was purchasing this for and needed to know the vehicle before they sent the item, mind you I spoke to a rep in their online chat service who made sure I ordered the right item.
The rep started yelling at me when I informed him 7 days later was too long to now call me to ship my order, his attitude was appalling, as he got irate claiming he sent an email one day after the item was purchased, asking the vehicle's model. I asked do you base your entire business on emails?
After much back and forward he sent me a very rude email calling me names saying he would refund me.
Don't ever order from this company online, they have a good appearance but their backend is horrible, 7 days later, my item was not shipped and I was getting my first call. They claimed they refunded me.
I am yet to get my money back

johnb785
2/6/17

"I just purchased Crossdrilledrotors.ca Concepts Premium Stainless Kote Brake kit for my 335i Xdrive. Crossdrilledrotors.ca is well received on the E90 forums and there product seems to carry quality behind it. I will find out for myself as they arrive. This brake kit is literally half the cost of a OEM kit through the dealer. I also asked for a discount code and saved even more! These guys rock, the rotors looks amazing, the coating is absolutely unique as seen in picture, it is glossy, and resists to rust like no tomorrow, not one spot of rust for over 18 months!!!. "

mathews25
5/22/16

company is crazy awesome. i screwed up my and they hooked me up a return and shipped me the correct order and didn't even charge me the difference. i will use them and receoomend them to all my friends for there brake needs

They are terrible at communicating. I ordered a full kit on Friday, no confirmation, yet they have my money by Monday, so I called, no answer, I left a message that I needed to know if they shipped. No reply by Tuesday, so emailed, and said that if there was no shipping or reply, I wanted the order cancelled and a refund generated. No reply Wednesday. By Thursday, there was a reply, Sam Eska, he said these were custom, and we could not cancel, and that parts were shipping in 2-4 day time frame. Then a UPS email came to me, on Thursday saying parts would arrive Friday. Friday, and email came from UPS, product delayed. All in all, Parts were delivered on Wednesday, and week and 1/2, and only 1 email from the company. I will never do work with these people again, and would highly recommend that prospectus customers ask some serious questions up front BEFORE you place and order and hand over your money.

By Scott E.

Questions? Get answers from the CrossDrilledRotors.ca staff and other customers.

8 Photos for CrossDrilledRotors.ca