Review of CraftyBranding

CraftyBranding reviews

SITE CLOSED

matthewd211
1/10/19

This company (now known as craftive branding) are nothing but complete scammers.
I ordered and paid for a $129 logo package, paid the money and over the course of a week or so communicated with them and agreed on a logo for our business.
I was impressed with the design but this is where it went bad.
Once the design was finished I was contacted by Dwayne Lucas (obviously not his real name) and was told I had to pay an extra $299 for "registration" of the logo.
I argued with him over a couple days that I was not told of this at the start, "Dwayne" then dropped the price to $199 which I ended up having to pay to get my logo.

A week or so went past then I recieved another call from "Dwayne" that I had to pay another $299 to complete the registration process and have the copy right transferred to my name.
I flat out said I was not paying this and since then have been harassed by phone calls and emails.
So many in face I've had to block his numbers and email addresses

So in short stay as far away as possible from this bisuness.

hengdaz
11/1/18

spent $130 for "premium" service and got 12 logos with same graphic design from template you can easier find from Vecteezy. it's just purely laziness and careless. as per website advertised "if you dont like the design you get refund" and it turned out they only wants to refund you 20% of whole amount paid. called credit card company today to get transaction disputed.

the website they lured me in was https://www.craftivebranding.com.au/ (under different name)

and they cliamed they have designed the websites for big online businesses as Wotif, hotels.com, etc, it's totally BS.

peterm550
10/16/18

I paid them money for a business Logo which they created then they asked for $300.00 for copyright registration. They insisted it was necessary. About a month later they asked for another $290.00 for copyright registration and that the previous $300.00 was for paperwork preparation. I refused to give any more money and a quick internet inquiry shows it costs $65.00 to copyright a business logo for life.
To this date I have not received any paperwork for the copyrighting.

Tip for consumers: You can register for australian copyright online for considerably less.

shayc16
9/5/18

so I got in contact with crafty branding to do my logo and website design. at the beginning, they were very happy to assist me and called me multiple times to follow up on my ideas and what my business was about and to see if I was happy with my logo.

I received logo designs that look like a childs work. I had asked for another 5 logo designs, once again, looked like a child from kindergarten had put it together. This went back and forth for 3 weeks. I had paid $500. I had emailed them saying I would like another design, and this time round, it took them 2 weeks to responds with similar designs a the previous batch, only difference was the size of the font.

I had waited another week before I had heard a response from them, by that time, the 30 day period had passed. And they had used that against me. Dennis Johnson, one of the designers started raising his Voice telling me that I would not get my receipt as they had already given me one? however, nothing was received, i am 100% sure of this. even though the payment method was concerning, they made it all sound re assuring. I was not that concerned about the money, it was the service. I had none, he showed no remorse or customer service at all. he then went on to tell me how he is not entitled to send me a another reciept to prove this purchase so I can use it for Tax purchases and that it is MY fault that i was not happy with any of the designs.

I am now left $500 out of pocket with nothing to show for it. They are a scam. there website has been removed ( apparently due to re branding) no way of contacting them anymore, when you call the phone number 03 9068 9515, it goes straight to voicemail.

I will be looking at taking this further with the ombudsman and Police.

they have also changed their business name to ' craftive branding ' and no longer have a website for their old business Crafty Branding!!!!!!

terrys327
8/24/18

I got a logo from them, which is fine, but then was immediately followed up with a proposal to register the logo as a trade mark for another $200, which I agreed to. Never got any email advising that the registration had been submitted despite multiple requests.
Got additional phone calls about building a web site.
Now realise it was all a scam. The original logo creation was just a foot in the door to keep charging me additional fees for things that never happened. And now the web site craftybranding.com.au has gone.

patrickg143
7/25/18

I needed to have a website built for my small workshop and did not have a very big budget, so when I came across crafty branding advertising websites for $249 I found it was within my budget.

At the start they seemed fine but as soon as I sent them the deposit they took 8 days to send back a design, even though on their website they claimed they would send a design in 24 hours. The design they sent back was very basic, it looked like a child had put it together, was very disappointed.

They mentioned they would send through another design, that took an extra 5 days to send through a 2nd design which was no better then the first design, it looked as like they simple have a library of templates they must use and do not custom design their websites as they advertise on their website.

At this stage I had tried calling them and they said they were busy and to only contact them via email, at the start they were happy to take my calls and now they're blocking me and I can only get a hold of them via email which they take forever to reply.

After searching around online I found crafty branding had many other negative reviews from other people going through the same thing I went through and never getting a website, so I had decided to pull the pin after 3 weeks of waiting and asked for a refund.

This is when they started to get nasty and mentioned they would not send the refund, even though once again on their website they mention they have a 30 day refund policy, I guess that is to lure people in.

I mentioned that I would be contacting Consumer Affairs and leaving a negative review and they started to threaten me mentioning that they would post up negative reviews about my business, so at this point I had enough and just want to warn everyone else to stay away from crafty branding.

danielp323
7/4/18

I asked for a modern landing page that had a similar feel to a portfolio of sites that I provided.

The outcome was very unprofessional and looked like someone tried to put together in a couple of seconds. What's more without restarting they would be unable to deliver a quality product but they are demanding full payment - terrible

I later found out they operate under multiple names such as Logo Sensation and WebNado, these are all the same Indian company that claim to be Australian but if you go and visit the address they have on their website like I did there is no office there, total scam company. I would never use craftybranding.com.au ever again

samanthak59
6/18/18

We used Crafty Branding to build and manage our website but in the end we got a half built website that did not work properly.

We exhausted much of our time to rectify many ongoing problems that in the end were too time consuming to fix and some problems that even their team couldn't fix, our customers got tired of trying to access the site and most of them just called and ordered over the phone.

We were also charged miscellaneous charges that we didn't agree to and when we asked about the charges we got no response.

I feel that we had made a big mistake going with Crafty Branding as they offered websites from $249 which seemed appealing but in the end of the day we're very disappointing with not only wasting our money but also our time.

Just remember that it's your money and your business that you are putting on the line and I would stay clear from these guys craftybranding.com.au

Questions? Get answers from the CraftyBranding staff and other customers.

CraftyBranding?