This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Costco.ca

Costco.ca has a consumer rating of 3.88 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Costco.ca also ranks 144th among Wholesale sites. The most common issues with Costco.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Costco.ca?

“Delivered faster than expected!”

Claudine B.
3/26/18

Happy to order from costco because I don't have to deal with the crowds in the store and I've been happy to get my delivery faster than expected. Also, if you aren't happy you can return it to the store instead of mailing it back if you want which is really handy.

“What Happened to the Good Costco?”

Jim B.
11/15/17

After years of great product, great service and great prices, recent and still active (I hope) attempts to purchase a freezer from Costco.ca have failed. I have been assured they will soon return the $1839.99 billed to my credit card. This process, which I thought was a simple purchase and delivery started seven weeks ago and has consumed many hours and yet resulted in no functioning freezer delivery. The first freezer seemed to disappear, but it is hard to confirm as the cartage company doesn't report tracking beyond picking up the item. After emails and phone calls weren't returned by the cartage company I contacted Costco. They required a photograph of the missing item to proceed. More phone calls, emails and lots of time had that sorted out and the first freezer arrived damaged quite badly on the front. It was returned, and I ordered a second unit. We received a call a week ago, it was going to be delivered the following day. We waited at home...the first day...the second day. We still have received no further information from the delivery people on the missing freezer. Nothing. During the second day I emailed Costco and was told to contact the local delivery people to refuse the order. At no time did anyone, anywhere give me the details of who would deliver the item, their phone number or any way to contact them. Days, lots of time, a couple of phone calls and emails later I have been promised a refund that could be as quick as ten days. Every phone call was handled by a very pleasant person and that's lovely, (albeit a couple didn't seem to have any effect) but it will be more than two months before the money I allocated for purchasing a freezer required for the safe storage of food is available to buy a freezer from a more dependable source. Costco, it's been wonderful but it's over.

claudineb3
March 26th, 2018
mikeyw1
June 5th, 2016
Many of my friends are members too: Hard to not drop a hundred bucks at a time, but always worth the discounts. We playfully call Costo "The $100 Store"! Whether I get a great deal at $20, or I find what I need and spend more, I never have buyer's remorse.
chantall5
November 30th, 2015
I buy from Costco quiet a lot. I like their products, but you need to be quick to buy items sometimes, because, if you hesitate and go back, odd chances the item will still be there. Great deals on French onion soups!! I love their bake goods and the tasting they have a bit everywhere in the store. Gaz is much cheaper there!
I do recommend this store if you have a big family or like to buy in big quantities.
brigetted
February 11th, 2015
Just received my 3.00ctw diamond vs2 eternity band from costco.ca today and it is simply exquisite! I've never purchased diamonds from costco before but have heard rave reviews about them being appraised for much higher, so I decided to give it a go. And boy am I glad I did. The amount of fire radiating from these diamonds is just breathtaking! I highhhhhhly recommend costco.ca for their wide selection of quality goods as well as speedy and reliable shipping. I received my parcel in just 2 days. And the ring was carefully packaged to avoid damage to the fine jewelry piece. ✓
warrene5
2,439 helpful votes
March 16th, 2015
I shop at costco about once a month. They always have some new products to check out. Some of their clearance prices are pretty amazing.
mandyl10
November 30th, 2015
Amazing service. Keep it up
jimb335
November 15th, 2017
julias78
November 25th, 2016
Some of Costco Beacon Hills/Sarcee Location ) pharmacy staffs are unprofessional with bad attitude and they treated customers with disrespect.

Questions? Get answers from the Costco.ca staff and other customers.

Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco.ca?

Have a question about Costco.ca?