CoreSkinCare.org

CoreSkinCare.org

CoreSkinCare.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CoreSkinCare.org also ranks 559th among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate CoreSkinCare.org?

“Expensive and Did Not Work for Me”

Dee E.
11/22/16

Don't be like me and fall for the "free" trial of Core Skin Care for $4.97 -- that trial will end up costing you $94.94 -- with no visible results from using the product. I thought I was too smart to be scammed -- but, when I heard Kelly Ripa was using this product, I thought what the heck! What the heck -- indeed! Cost me almost $95!! Will not fall for such advertising again.

deee15
November 22nd, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the CoreSkinCare.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CoreSkinCare.org?

Have a question about CoreSkinCare.org?