CorbanDirect.co.uk

CorbanDirect.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.29 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CorbanDirect.co.uk also ranks 279th among Furniture sites. The most common issues with CorbanDirect.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• An email authorising the refund arrived before I had even finished my telephone conversation with Customer Services!
  • Ordered a wooden bedframe back in early November 2013; (In stock next day delivery) latter is a joke!
How would you rate CorbanDirect.co.uk?

“Accurate delivery times within two hours and a solid...”

Me V.
1/26/14

Accurate delivery times within two hours and a solid cabinet which looks like part of z good range. Good service !

“Corban Direct/Direct Bedrooms DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.”

Chris B.
4/19/15

It has taken me 5 months and a Small Claims Court order to get my money back and a further month to get my court costs back following a complete stressful fiasco with this company. I actually feel sorry for the people working there that must be told to continuosly tell lies, I cannot believe this companies problem is disorganisation. They let me down three times with delivery and even accused me of changing a delivery date they were given plenty of warning with the dates we did agree. Dont order from them it just is not worth it.

customer services (5) day delivery (6) bed (19) 2 weeks (2)
mev1
January 26th, 2014
avig1
August 16th, 2013
I order bed from corban direct and sales perosn there guaranteed me that we will receive bed next day. I took day off and didnt receive any bed.

I called them on Monday and cancel my order. Its a total hassle to speak with customer service. Every time you call them you have to give your name, email address, phone number and still no one gets back to you.

Really frustrated company to deal with.
annaw15
August 23rd, 2013
1.5 months after ordering an expensive £800 table & chairs set for my garden I am still left with 3 faulty chairs. Multiple emails, phone calls (nobody ever calls you back) I am being told its not their problem it's a problem with their supplier! Absolute joke! Deliveries & pick ups never happen when advised & I've been left waiting I'm for this company 3 times with no shows!
leej14
January 7th, 2014
My review of this service is nothing short of exemplary. Really slick website with good features and a helpful online chat. Once I had made my decision it took less than two minute to finish the order. Following from that I was sent an email and text the day before delivery and the day of delivery, meaning I knew the item was in transit and then I knew exactly when it would arrive. I ordered a king size bed frame and mattress and both are well worth the money spent. Good quality and great warranty - even more important and fab nights sleep. This service only makes me want to order on the internet more often.
chrisb169
April 19th, 2015
janined1
October 7th, 2013
Very positive experience, my bed arrived in super quick time and it looks fab in my bedroom. Saved some pennies by price checking also. Please customer here.
sm651
January 15th, 2015
It would appear that Corban Direct have a track record of receiving orders, allowing a choice of delivery days, customers sitting waiting for delivery, customers calling to see where it is to be told it is out of stock so they cancelled your order but did not notify you but they have taken payment. When you speak to them the girls and very friendly say they will deal with it straight away but never do. I am now starting a journey to get my money back for goods not received that many have already started with what would appear to be a dreadful company.
crkf
March 2nd, 2015
After ordering a bed last October, having two delivery dates missed (one they didn't tell me about I had to phone to find out), the third I checked early just to find that "they were no longer working with that company and had to cancel it"). It took another month before I managed to get some kind of refund ... but here's the rub: the original order was £X, they said they'd give a 20% discount on the missed first delivery, making it £Y - only they took the full £X from my account and the eventual refund was for £Y. Chased them several times to be told "it's being done this week" to the point I wrote to their directors recorded delivery.

Now the post office said it could not be delivered - to their REGISTERED ADDRESS!

Something very awry with this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't even think of using them!

lisah68
January 26th, 2014
FANTASTIC PRICES. I was so pleased to find a shop where I could afford the sofa bed I have been searching for. They had the limelight triton sofa bed in beige as I wanted with free next day delivery, I chose to have it a day later. It is a decent sofa bed and once it was in it was easy to put up, the feet are In a hidden compartment meaning it al came in one big box. I was kept updated with texts telling me when it would arrive and who would deliver it. I was also emailed tracking information which allowed my partner to follow the consignment. I only spoke to the staff on the phone once but I must say they seemed to know what they were doing and the lady was very friendly. Overall I am happy to give five stars and happy to consider returning. THANK YOU!
dans78
January 21st, 2014
I suspect the good reviews are written by Corban themselves. They are the worst company I have dealt with in my entire life. Promised a bed on 3 different days. It never arrived. promised a refund twice, it never arrived...then randomly, the bed pops up, but with no mattress that i ordered. they never answer the phone and when you speak with them, they are rude and unhelpful. I am literally furious with this awful compAny. SERIOUSLY, DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR.....AVOID!!!!
karem
January 2nd, 2014
Wanted a daybed and trundle for my daughter to sleep on. Rang the company to check it was in stock and that I'd have it for Christmas. After being assured it was I placed the order and the money was taken out of our account. The bed never came and my my daughter has had to sleep on the floor at Christmas. Despite sending a complaint letter and asking for a refund before Christmas I am still waiting. This company takes your money and then fobs you off. Buyer beware
erino7
December 11th, 2013
One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Like others, I have had orders placed, money taken and delivery promised - only to take several days off of work and no delivery.

Their communication is appalling. I had to call them to find out that my delivery wouldn't arrive after taking the time off work. It was clear that they knew there was a problem - so why didn't they call me? Useless company - spend your hard-earned money elsewhere.
laurap28
January 24th, 2014
I ordered the Julian Bowen combination wardrobe and was impressed with the quality of the product and speed of delivery. I was kept updated about when my wardrobe would be received which was very helpful. My query to customer services was dealt with promptly and politely and I would use this company again.
dylanh26
September 21st, 2014
VERY HAPPY WITH THE FURNITURE AND DELIVERY. FRIENDLY HELP FROM THE STAFF ALSO. GOOD EXPERIENCE.
keithh30
March 13th, 2014
Ordered a couple of sofas, delivery to be 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks, I contacted them to ask when I could expect delivery, only to be told that they couldn't deliver at all and they'd have to cancel the order!
Not only was I disappointed that the order couldn't be fulfilled, but I had to wait 8 weeks and instigate my own query before I knew what was going on. This is unacceptable.
I'm now waiting for my refund - if it's not forthcoming, I shall definitely be taking them to court....
My advice, stay well clear of this (at best) incompetent company!
pamelaw16
April 11th, 2014
Dreadful! Ordered two beds in January; the afternoon (4.30pm) before they were due to be delivered I was told they were out of stock. So I cancelled the order and I am still waiting a refund of my money in spite of having been assured on 3 occasions that I would receive it immediately. Don't have anything to do with them. P Wilson
leej13
October 8th, 2013
I can absolutely recommend this website. I have been dealing with the kindest most genuine customer service manager who has be so very patient with me following a mishap with my recent order. My sofa order was recently delivered to the incorrect address - because I was silly enough to provide the wrong address to my new home. This caused all sorts of panic, not only because the other address was almost five miles away. The gentleman I spoke with reassured me he would sort the situation out and did so - quickly and efficiently. My sofa has now been delivered and I am extremely happy. The delivery was on time and the chap couldn't do enough for me he deserves this recognition.
robertg60
August 16th, 2013
I had a really great service from this company recently, my product was fantastic and the delivery extremely reliable. I had a wonderful time chatting to the customer staff also who were super friendly and really honest. Great job.
kimw27
December 2nd, 2013
I placed my order on the 4.11.13 the money came out of my account on the 6.11.13! It is now 2.12.13 & I still haven't received my item!! I've phoned & emailed them, useless customer service team!!! Been told there is a problem wiv the item, this is why I haven't received it yet!! I won't rate this site at all!! If it is even a site.. I think that there a bunch of cowboys who just steel ur money! Avoid this site 2 avoid disappointment!!
lukep16
December 26th, 2013
Fabulous service, low price and delivered in less that 24 hours. I ordered a double bed and mattress - happy to recommend. They did what they said they would do.
davidb185
January 28th, 2014
These guys are based on Crook Street! Nothing could be more accurate. Thieving, disgusting people. I have been robbed of £350.
susanqb
June 18th, 2014
AVOID - possible FRAUD - ordered a bed frame in january 2014. Was advised it was out of stock so cancelled my order. And it is now june 2014 and i have STILL not received my refund. They keep promising they will do it, but never do. Have to seek legal advise now.
garyn10
October 25th, 2014
Professional, quick delivery. Happy customer.
carolinee2
October 2nd, 2013
Nightmare company to deal with. I echoe some of the the other reviews on hear. Ordered Mobel hidden office unit worth £399 on 23/9 on the basis that they offered 5 day delivery. After several calls to them, and calls that they promised to return but never did, I took a day of work to wait in for the item which never got delivered. They just kept promising it'll be tomorrow.... but for Corban direct tomorrow never came. Needless to say I've now cancelled my order in complete frustration.
nict3
August 16th, 2013
great customer service, that is all i have to say about this company. To me that is the most important thing, i really felt like a vip throughout my order.

Questions? Get answers from the CorbanDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

The office furniture should be able to allow you working long hours without straining.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CorbanDirect.co.uk?

Have a question about CorbanDirect.co.uk?