Colorcloset.myshopify

Colorcloset.myshopify.com has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Colorcloset.myshopify.com also ranks 888th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Colorcloset.myshopify?

“Pink Sparklers”

Chelsea R.
10/11/17

Incredible prices and service. The earrings are even more beautiful than on the website. I'm in love.

“Awful”

Hailey K.
9/29/17

I didn't get what I ordered and I can't find them on Facebook anymore. All messages have been blocked so I can't find out when I will receive what I ordered. Don't order anything from this site ever!

chelsear24
October 11th, 2017
Verified purchase
haileyk4
September 29th, 2017
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Colorcloset.myshopify staff and other customers.

melvinb47
Melvin B.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Colorcloset.myshopify?

Have a question about Colorcloset.myshopify?