College Homework Help

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.8 / 5

College Homework Help has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. College Homework Help ranks 592nd among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate College Homework Help?

“Helpful”

Jessica M.
3/12/19

Good service. Cant say much about it. It has an option to pay via PayPal so I was pretty sure nothing bad could happen to my money and I've got my order in time. I also want to compliment their support team, everyone was everything but nice to me, this is a pretty rare nowadays.

jessicam668
March 12th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
Don't be shy and ask everithing you need from the support!

Emma M. – College Homework Help Rep

Hi there, Jessica! I am a Customer Care Manager at College-Homework-Help.org company and will be more than happy to respond to your feedback :) We appreciate such kind words and were very satisfied to receive a chance to help you with your task. Please note that we are here 24/7 for you and will be very glad to complete your future tasks as well :)

heidih117
March 27th, 2019

This service saved my life so many times during the college! An amount of assignments was too overwhelming for me, so I've ordered help from this site sooooo many times.
A good thing they have a pay with PayPal option. Also their customer support team are really decent folks.

Emma M. – College Homework Help Rep

Thank you so much, Heidi, for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback and will be more than happy if you get back to us with new interesting tasks so our experts could show their skills! :)

Questions? Get answers from the College Homework Help staff and other customers.

Emma M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about College Homework Help?

Have a question about College Homework Help?