Review of Coldwell Banker

Madison, New Jersey 7940, USA
lblefler@coldwellbanker.com

nicoler152
5/2/18

Please do not rent from this company here in Andalusia Alabama. My husband and I have been renting from Coldwell banker for over 5 years....in the same house with Four kids.I went in to pay my rent...One of the secretary work there informed me that my family and would have to move because they need to do repairs in the home.I would have 30 days to move.The real reason is they no longer wanted me or my family to live on their property.I never been late on rent.I paid on time...There is no damages to the home.The home is very upkeep.I was hurt.After 5years with this company...loyal tenant...not one complaint...nothing at all...They kick me and family from this home after 5 years. She was rude and did not care what happens to My family.This was inconvenient.I now have to pack up all our belongings of 5years in this home that rented from Coldwell Banker.I don't know where to start.This was our home.I was amazed how they can choose to how easy it was for them to hand me a piece of paper stated they no longer will renew the lease and how she started answering phones and collecting rent from other tenants.The people for the company is very heartless .They have taken a home from me my husband and four kids and think nothing about it.My kids are very heartbroken...several birthday parties in that home...my 3 child was born in here also....so many family memories.If you want a good home and stay and no worry about a company not renewing a lease..I always complied with the company when the company does 3 month inspection.It's very uncomfortable for the company to come inside your home and inspect you home every 3 months.That means they don't trust you as a renter but still collects the money.please don't end up like me and my family....please do not rent from Coldwell banker Andalusia Al....DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!THEY HAVE CHOICE TO CONTINUE GETTING YOUR MONEY AND THEN ONE DAY OUT THE BLUE THEY DON'T.YOUR FAMILY DESERVES A COMPANY THAT WILL LET YOU RENT FROM THEM...AND IF THERE ARE NO ISSUES NO PROBLEMS NO COMPLAINT S SHOULD CONTINUE YO LET YOU AND FAMILY ENJOY YOUR HOME.THIS COMPANY WILL NOT LET YOU DO THAT...DO NOT RENT FROM COLDWELL BANKER!

philipd44
11/30/17

I recently moved out of a house I was renting through this company. our property manager Ed Mercell was quite possibly the worst I have ever encountered. any maintenance request that was submitted took several months to get any kind of resolution. When we moved in we made it very clear that the damaged fence needed to be repaired so that our dog would be able to use the yard. 12 months later nothing was done. we had a leaking toilet in the master bedroom that we also informed them of before we moved in...took 3 months to get fixed, resulting in black mold in the bathroom (which also was never taken care of).

our air conditioner was leaking and leaving massive amounts of water in our laundry room. that was ignored by management for 3 months until an entire wall was covered in black mold. we had a lawn care service that maintained our yard, twice a month. when the hurricanes came through they had to cancel on us for one service. in that time we received an email and voice mail from our property manager threatening us with eviction because of "constantly unmanaged yard". threatened with eviction because of 1 missed yard service when our walls were covered in mold because their lack of action. this has been, by far, the worst property management I have ever seen. we were never late with rent, never noisy, never caused any kind of issue and were treated like we were nothing.

several times we would come home to notes on our door from "management" telling us to keep our screen door closed. the property manager clearly had the time to make trips to the house to check on things, just not enough to actually do anything to fix the problems we had. if I could give 0 stars I would. the property in question (10830 wahine dr n Jacksonville, FL 32246) is actually a nice house and we had planned to stay for several years, but this management forced us to rethink this.

sheldonh12
10/28/17

Stefanie was absolutely wonderful in helping us find our home. From start to finish she was with us all the way, and made it her priority to remove the stress of buying a home from us. She made herself available 24/7 and always took our calls, answered our text, and made it her mission to take care of anything that we needed. This first time I met her was at a property, and she immediately treated us like family. Customer service is by far one of her best qualities. She was very knowledgeable, and was able to answer all of our concerns. In addition, Stefanie took it upon herself to maximize the value for us by getting additional perks upon closing.
We never asked for these things, but it was another testament of her dedication to her clients and making them her priority. Our home buying experience was great working with her, and I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a home to contact Stefanie Johnson. Thanks a million Stefanie. You made our experience in buying our dream home the greatest!!

scotth162
9/15/17

Under no circumstances trust this toxic real estate agent
KAY POPE ran scams in Denver Colorado, Cheyenne Wyoming, formerly with Herman Group Real Estate, then GMAC, several other to current Coldwell Banker The Property Exchange, Inc. 255 Storey Blvd. Cheyenne, WY 82009 under no circumstances trust this individual.

Her and her X husband are notorious liars and frauds in Cheyenne Wyoming, her X husband ran scams with banks in Cheyenne Wyoming the article was published in Wyoming Tribune Eagle.

NEVER allow her to sell your home, NEVER trust her with any purchase you may have.

Questions? Get answers from the Coldwell Banker staff and other customers.

Coldwell Banker?