Coes.co.uk

Coes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Coes.co.uk?

grosvenorm
September 15th, 2019

I ordered a Tilley Hat from Coes and got them to send it to my friend who was going on holiday to Thailand - (Where I live). The service was very good. He bought the Tilley Hat to me when he got there... I was looking forward to it... Everything looked alright - except for some bad ribbing on the Left Hand outer Rim... O. K. It`s not the End of the World, I can live with it - but for 70 Pounds it`s not a reject I was hoping for... Never Mind - Life goes on.
If you want to see a Photo of the said ribbing I will send it to your Email address.

Questions? Get answers from the Coes.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coes.co.uk?

Have a question about Coes.co.uk?