This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

coding crew

coding crew

coding crew has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. coding crew ranks 413th among Website Development sites.

How would you rate coding crew?

“I dnt agree with ur comment..”

alexander r.
4/19/12

I dnt agree with ur comment. I can see the contact form and also able to submit it. I dnt knw what u r talking abt. Though not an amazing site but i wud still rate it height for its structure and attractivness

“Considering this is supposed to be a company skilled...”

Chris O.
10/2/09

Considering this is supposed to be a company skilled in website design, it doesn't get much worse than this. Pages under construction, cheap clipart, icons that don't work, and if you're in this business you know never, ever, to put an "under construction" page online. India being, as it is, a hotbed of software development these days, you'd expect better from an Indian site. Are we really outsourcing to these guys? I believe this is the only time in many years of looking at web pages that I've ever found a Contact Form that has no "SEND" button. In disbelief I had to take a look at the underlying code and indeed, there is no actual mechanism there to make the form work. So if you're planning on contacting these guys via their web page, forget it. They were too lazy to include the button. And though they don't mention it, the phone number they supply is, of course, in India anyway. But you wouldn't know that because they forgot to include the country code. According to their Tweets on Twitter, this is: "India's best website designing and brand promotion company with dedicated SEO team" Um. I took a look at their other site, over at Blogspot, and copied their sales pitch: "Hello every1. Greetings from all the members of CODING CREW...! After hearin our name, u don't hav to b a genius to guess what we do. But to find out what all we do and how we do it, u need to follow this blog. As time is a scarce commodity, we would like to give u the jist of our company in just 3 words: "Connect. Create. Conquer "CONNECT: connect to the customer. We like to understand the specific needs and requirements of our customers so that we can deliver services tailored to optimize their benefits. For this, crew members are available 24x7. "CREATE: you dream it, we create it. After we get connected to our clients, our team of talented coders gets down to work for creating and providing u with the best of products and services. "CONQUER: conquer the world. What with the choicest products and round the clock maintenance services, we arm u to conquer this world run by technology." Well dudes, u might do well on MySpace were u no liek every1 unnerstand u when u write liek what all u do. And if u think I am being a bit hard on u, I say u shuldnt post a phony review on this sight if its ur site u r reviewing. Cos that's cheating. OK?

anak

3,369 helpful votes
October 2nd, 2009

According to their Tweets on Twitter, this is:

Um.

"Hello every1. Greetings from all the members of CODING CREW...!

"Connect. Create. Conquer

Questions? Get answers from the coding crew staff and other customers.

India's most innovative web development and application development company which specializes in brand promotion, SEO and designing call us at +91 9999017489

How do I know I can trust these reviews about coding crew?

Have a question about coding crew?