Codent

Codent has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Codent ranks 91st among Printing sites.

How would you rate Codent?

“Was a great company, stopped trading now it's activity...”

John C.
1/22/11

Was a great company, stopped trading now it's activity is being run by Acorn Digital. Mike T used to work for it but he now tries to run a miniature company a&m printserve. Had a look at their accounts from Companies house, they are doing virtually nothing, I couldn't afford to live on their turn over. Have a look at Acorn Digital Inks International Limited and see what effectively Codent is doing today. Also pull our results from Companies house and see how successful we are.

“Claims are false, 100 years experience in the field...”

Mike T.
5/14/10

Claims are false, 100 years experience in the field is untrue, installing machinery is also a total lie.

johnc37
January 22nd, 2011

miket4
May 14th, 2010

Codent Limited went into liquidation in 1996. I was a director. John Carslake is still using the website and the company name illegally. Contact Lines Henry (Liquidators) for further details. Do not be tempted to contact Acorn Digital (the new 'owners' of the Codent website) as they simply lie. The claim of 'the team at Acorn Digital' installing machinery at 3M is false, I installed it when I worked for Oakabbey Limited. Check it!

By Mike T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Codent staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Codent?

Have a question about Codent?