Review of Coach-outlet.ca

Coach-outlet.ca reviews

SITE CLOSED

karend7
9/28/11

After waiting 2 weeks for my purchase, I attempted to contact them, There was no phone number. I am still awaiting an e mail response. Still cannot figure out from their site if this is genuine Coach. And just try reading the reviews on the website. They are just a bunch of words strung together making so sense whatsosever.
Stay away!

edas
4/20/11

I purchased 3 purses recently in separate order. Last purchased I receive (2 purses in different style) one is ok but the other one is defective. I emailed the company twice about the defective product. Nobody reply my emails, and there's no name of a person in their website or phone number that I can reach. I find it very odd for a big company.. Please take a look this website. Thank you very much!

donnar5
4/18/11

Stay away, safe guard your money. Coach.outlet.ca is a fraudulent website, products ship from China under a different company name. They are an unethical, fraudulent company misrepresenting the COACH brand. Do not waste your hard earned money on this crap!

Questions? Get answers from the Coach-outlet.ca staff and other customers.

Coach-outlet.ca?