Coach-outlet.ca

Coach-outlet.ca

Coach-outlet.ca has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Coach-outlet.ca also ranks 232nd among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Coach-outlet.ca?

“After waiting 2 weeks for my purchase, I...”

Karen D.
9/28/11

After waiting 2 weeks for my purchase, I attempted to contact them, There was no phone number. I am still awaiting an e mail response. Still cannot figure out from their site if this is genuine Coach. And just try reading the reviews on the website. They are just a bunch of words strung together making so sense whatsosever. Stay away!

karend7
September 28th, 2011
Stay away!
edas
April 20th, 2011
I purchased 3 purses recently in separate order. Last purchased I receive (2 purses in different style) one is ok but the other one is defective. I emailed the company twice about the defective product. Nobody reply my emails, and there's no name of a person in their website or phone number that I can reach. I find it very odd for a big company.. Please take a look this website. Thank you very much!
donnar5
April 18th, 2011
Stay away, safe guard your money. Coach.outlet.ca is a fraudulent website, products ship from China under a different company name. They are an unethical, fraudulent company misrepresenting the COACH brand. Do not waste your hard earned money on this crap!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Coach-outlet.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coach-outlet.ca?

Have a question about Coach-outlet.ca?