Click2Book UK

Click2Book UK has a consumer rating of 2.29 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Click2Book UK ranks 147th among Plane Tickets sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 21.1%
How would you rate Click2Book UK?

“Great to share our feedback”

christina n.
10/2/20

It feels actually great to share our feedback because we loved the way they did at Click2Book UK. Martin, you are the best.

“They will steal your money - Misleading prices”

Abed M.
6/23/21

They put misleading prices on their website. Once you pay and they have your money, they will call you and ask for more, when you ask why, they will come up with all sorts of lies, just to make you pay an extra 300$-500$ ("or we can't guarantee your flight" they say). My flight got cancelled in the end, and the airline refunded the money 2 months ago, but they kept lying to me until I started calling them non stop to finally give me back my money. Avoid at all cost, if they are cheaper than other agencies, it's 100% a scam.

abedm4
June 23rd, 2021

Avoid at all cost, if they are cheaper than other agencies, it's 100% a scam.

Do not use this site!

Flight tickets

elizabethm2249
August 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Click2book cancelled my reservation the week before my flight and tried to charge me double the price of the ticket to rebook the flight. They said now the price is much higher so we have to charge you more. I said yes, but I booked this and received an email confirmation weeks ago. By this time all prices, even through more reputable booking services, had doubled. This cost me a lot of money. I question whether this was a scam to get me to book a much higher priced ticket through them. They offered no reimbursement or compensation.

hichamk1
May 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

Reservation number: XP160745
Bought 3 tickets 1 adult and 2 children and I got nothing because I'm asking me to pay more if I want to have my ticket cheerful, be careful, it's not fair

christinan132
October 2nd, 2020

yasmineb24
July 3rd, 2021

PLZ! BE AWARE! Worst company ever! I booked 2 tickets and then they called and Told me that I have to pay an extra or they will cancel my flight without refund! They threatened me! Dave Clark in customer service laughs at me when I tried to say to him that I dont want to pay an extra and I want to cancel! It was a lack respect! Worst customer service! Worst site! Call your bank to block your transaction if you bought with them and call the consumer protection office! Be careful plz
XP168199

dont use this site

rachidl2
June 17th, 2021

Hello, I booked 5 tickets at click2book.ca on June 13,2021 and they took the money on my credit card. On June 16, they told me to call them to confirm my tickets. After that, they tell me that my departure is overbooked by the company, and I have to change my dates and I have to pay more. I already paid $2557 and I have to add $1540. In addition, the contract their tickets neither refundable nor exchangeable. At the end I asked for them to reimburse me. I have to wait after my banker for 2 weeks for the company to reimburse me. In the meantime, my trip is messed up because I don't have enough money to pay for other tickets. I advise you not to buy tickets on their website, it doesn't honour their commitment

alaint10
September 11th, 2020

They make a price the day after they asked me 180$ more. I cancelled my ticket to Puerto Vallarta they kept 150$ penalty.
Be in peace do not make business with that company
Alain Tremblay

Airplane ticket on internet

katarzynaj3
September 23rd, 2021

You book your ticket to find out 3 days before departure that your reservation was pending or not confirmed. When you call they double the price for the ticket or change completely your reservation. Dates, times. Stay away from this site and these people!

patrikh21
September 30th, 2021

Got a flight booked with Turkish Airlines on a busy business day. I would call the ticket to be a relatively cheap price, with good food, and great service. My experience with click2book.co.uk was above mediocre.

redzinad
September 15th, 2020

After you will book your tickets, they will call you and you will have problems. They call me and say I needed to change the ticket because the flight could be canceled because of the virus. I realized that they were cheating. I said that other companies are selling this ticket for a little more and that no one has canceled the flight. After a while, the manager said that I needed to pay extra for the ticket, because they had run out of agreement on the price for which I bought the ticket. Be careful with this company. I only now see in internet many people in problems, why I don't check before?

abdallaa15
April 24th, 2021

Bad experience during this difficult time of the pandemic and they are ripping people off. I am just wondering how the company house allowing them to operate. Misleading information and ripping off of customers.

They should be ashamed of themselves

Tip for consumers:
Misleading prices and charges more to correct the booking

Flight ticket

stevenr1073
September 14th, 2021

I saved my time and it was a great experience that helped me to reach California from the UK. The guy who booked my flight ticket was polite. He always guided me the right way out and cleared my doubts.

yamisl
November 17th, 2020

This compagny is a fraud. They make a good price but after they call you and they ask me 195,00 more. I want to cancel but they don't. I choose them because the price was good, but finally they cost more than other compagny.
I repeat don't buy ticket with them.

Yamis Lopez

giovannis56
February 6th, 2021

Complete scam
Complete scam. U pay online and they call next day to ask for more money supposedly because they can't find the offer.
When u call back to cancel they want to charge 75 x person cancelation fee.
Don't buy from them. NEVER BUY FROM THEM.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CLOSED. NO ONE TO REACH
- EXCUSES. EXCUSES ONLY!

oumaimah
December 18th, 2020

This compagny is a fraud. They make a good price but after they call you and they ask me 380$ more. I want to cancel but they don't.

raym365
October 17th, 2020

Scam business and receive very rude calls many times for correction of your iternary schedule and time asking extra money and at the end you get no e-ticket and nothing response!

wafaaa7
June 1st, 2021

Don't deal with this company! They r so manipulating, they charged me twice and when I call them back for a refund they told me that the airline raised the fare and they will deduct the full amount after the raise and will send me the remaining!

mohamedr70
May 19th, 2021

I just booked a reservation on their site, I receive an email with a reservation number that does not exist anywhere with the airline, I call them they tell me that I have to pay $ 1100 to get my ticket, I tell them that on their website it was $ 813 at the time of the transaction, he says listen it's $ 1,100 I say ok so now I ask you to cancel this transaction I am told no we are not canceling, he tells me you are on a waiting list... what does that mean? He answers me the day of your departure go to the airport and maybe you will have a place... i am leaving from montreal to morocco, do you really think i will go to the airport with my suitcases and hope to have a place this is your business? I am going to file a complaint with Visa for fraudulent practice as well as with the office of consumer protection, it is not normal that a company like that exists here in Canada + I JUST BEEN LAUNCHED OF $ 813

yasmineb23
July 2nd, 2021

PLZ! BE AWARE! Worst company ever! I booked 2 tickets and then they called me and asked me to pay an extra or to cancel without refund! They threatened me! Pay or cancel your ticket without refund! Worst customer service! Worst site! Be careful plz

antonioj86
August 28th, 2021

I had approached Click2Book for cancellation of my flight ticket to Jeddah. The customer service agent out there helped me in every way she could. Finally, my flight was cancelled and I was the soul who had a fresh lease of life. Thank you Click2Book

wendyr420
February 16th, 2021

I booked a ticket last night using this website because it was recommended to me by a friend who had a good experience. My father died from COVID so I needed a fast booking at a reasonable pricing. I get a call in the afternoon today explaining the return for my booking was not confirmed and they tried calling several times which was a LIE- never got a call during the day. My two choices were to pay more money to complete my booking or if I cancel I would have lose $150.00 from my original refund in fees. I have no extra money to continue my booking and now I am losing money. This is HORRIBLE to be dealing with scammers when the only thing I should be focusing on is loss of my dad. What kind of company does this! DO NOT BOOK with this company.

Airline Tickets

esmeraldat12
March 29th, 2021

The worst company ever
The worst company ever. They don't care about their customer. Stay far away from this company. They have no compassion for their customer, they are very unprofessional, they take your money and never help you. They work with crappy airlines as themselves, the airlines they work with will never reimburse nor credit you and cancel your fligth as they wish, without notifying you. If you want to loose money for no reason then you can. They will sell you tickets that you will never be able to use and cancel as they wish and never reimburse you nor credit you. They sold me a ticket then they told me I can't travel because there is 13 poeple on a waiting list ahead me and can't reimburse. Then they decided to put me on a fligth with Tap air Portugal. This new airline cancelled my flight without notifying me. I contacted the agency to complain, they told me they don't care and don't have to notify me in case of cancellation. They told me many customers also had their fligth cancelled without being notified and they don't care. The airline they book my ticket with canceled their fligth for at least the next 4 months without ever knowing for sure when they will fly again. They don't offer any refund nor credit you. I lost close to $1000 that I will never get back and they don't care. They will not do anything for they don't care. They take your money and they don't care. Please stay away

Reimbursement

Fligth ticket

soyj1
September 29th, 2020

Click2book always provides the best travel services and I can say that after having second time booking with them. Special thanks to George for his support!

emmag280
January 6th, 2021

Click2book uk is the apt choice for best price on flights and hotels! Thank you George! Helped us at every step.

Questions? Get answers from the Click2Book UK staff and other customers.

Click2book is a community of professional travel experts who love to travel and love to organize trips for exciting travelers or globe hunters. The experts have years of experience into traveling industry and they know very well how to make trips remarkable. Located in United Kingdom, Click2book comes up with numerous travel deals, airfare offers, holiday packages, etc. The experienced professionals of the company enable the travelers to fly the world in budget and also get genuine discounts or offers as well.

peterg733
peter G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Click2Book UK?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.3
Have a question about Click2Book UK?