Review of Claire's

Tel: 1-888-CLAIRES / 1-888-252-4737
customerservice@claires.com

jenniferm877
10/11/18

I ordered 2 orders for ship to store and it was supposed to be 3 to 7 days. I received no update emails after the first confirmation. I waited and waited finally I emailed. Samantha said to keep waiting and it couldn't be tracked. I waited longer and called the store it was being shipped to. They had no record or information. I called customer service and they said they couldn't track it or cancel my orders even though it shipped to their own store. I waited some more and emailed again today. This time Samantha only said to call customer service. They are sending me in circles. I feel like I am out 85 dollars and will never get my items. I am so frustrated. I will never shop at Claire's again. I will give my money to Amazon where I should have gone in the first place.

trishp33
9/5/18

After waiting for a package to arrive for two weeks ...paid for 3-7 business days...placed order on the 19th and on the 31, still don't have it. After calling the the online customer service number I was told it would arrive per tracking "tomorrow". Two days later, still no package.
After calling again, I was told...it's your job as the sutimer to contact FedEx and see when it will be delivered and where it is. I was dumbfounded. I ask to speak with a supervisor and was told that I couldn't, I would be emailed back after 24 business hours. . No one was willing to help me. It was a truly frustrating experience and Amanda nor Samantha was willing to help me with a reasonable resolution or make this right. My daughter is crushed! After two days of lies about it arriving tomorrow...she is in tears. She can't understand why no one was willing to help me resolve this today. So now we are waiting for an email from the escalations department. Worst customer service experience ever!!! I would expect better!
Guess what???? September 5, called again, still no package, no emails and no refund. I'm at my wits end!!!

angelinac21
8/18/18

Claire's is th ultimate best store. It has all the cutest things l. I love going there. I always shop there. They have the best and cutest products. There are headbands and jewelry and so much more. There are the cutest back to school bags and sunglasses. They even pierced ears. What more can I say cheap affordable things.

melissak66
10/3/17

Terrible shipping process. Estimated delivery does not even account for the 4 days the order sits before they even ship. Customer service was completely unhelpful. My first order is my last...

erinw56
7/19/17

I used to work at our local claires and even if this review seems biased it is truthful. The company takes everything very seriously and professionally. Making customers happy is very very important. They make sure all employees are properly trained with piercing ears and are very sanitized.

annes115
7/7/17

I went to Claire's to get my second hole pierced on my birthday. A few weeks later, I awoke to find out the little stud went through my ear and would not stop bleeding. The lady when I first got it peirced said if I have any problems come back. So I went to the store and she was rude about it. She wouldn't help me. Then after that, I did some shopping. And I got these nails. I put them on, and they came off in about 3-4 hours. So my adivce to Claire's would be do not get fake nails from Claire's.

samt26
5/3/14

They have cool products

samanthas19
3/17/14

I have been shopping at Claire's for years and even got my ears pierced there. The customer service is really very good. However, some of their products are extremely low-quality. I would stay away from stud earrings if I were you as many pairs I have bought from Claire's have broken.

Questions? Get answers from the Claire's staff and other customers.

Claire's?