ChristmasTreeShops reviews

Union, NJ 7083, US
privacy.information@christmastreeshops.com

micahj9
8/23/18

I ordered a side table. i realized it was not what i wanted after ordering it so i called to get it sent back. They told me i had to wait for it to come to my house then send it back. It was a 60.00 table and when i went to ship it back they said it was going to be another 60.00 to ship it back. THEY DONT PAY FOR YOUR RETURN. Dont waste your time if you are hesitant on a product.

monicas174
8/3/18

I was about to buy a chair (Faux Leather Accent Chair with Houndstooth Cushion), which according to the store it was on sale, instead of $199.00 it would be on sale for $149.00. However, the checkout end up as the chair is $199.00, since it has shipping + Delivery Subcharge + tax. Please don't waste your time with this store!

rosep57
5/25/17

I love the online site and the stores. I never come out without a cart full. Always find some really cool beachy things there too,and unique curtain rods. Rose in NJ.

laurat50
11/4/15

I have found their email advertisements and flyers are bogus. They don't have the items advertised and cover themselves with small print about availability. Happened three times both on line and in the store where items weren't available and weren't expected to come in. Even same day the flyer is posted!! Forget this place !

susanp57
3/26/15

I cannot begin to express how disappointed I am with my first and only experience I have had regarding an order placed with Christmas Tree Shops.
Upon receipt of said order, I discovered that several items were damaged in shipment. I immediately called the business to report said damage. The individual I spoke with assured me that all damaged items would be replaced at no expense and I should expect to receive the replacement items within one week.
When no package arrived within the specified time frame, I called the business for a second time. I was told that a tracking number would be sent to me via email in regards to this replacement order. Instead, I received an email stating that the items were now out of stock and a credit would be issued.
I again called this business for an explanation and was told that, for some unknown, reason there had been a several day delay in placing the order for the replacements and in the ensuing time, all items were sold out. In order to rectify this incompetence, I was offered a 15% discount on my next order, or I also had the option of driving 2+ hours to my "local" store to see if they had the items in stock.
I did not accept either of these "generous" offers as I do not feel that either, in anyway shape or form either, begin to address my dissatisfaction with the handling of this entire experience.

Questions? Get answers from the ChristmasTreeShops staff and other customers.

ChristmasTreeShops?