Review of Elfster

Tel: +1-928-447-5660
help@elfster.com

jonr128
12/3/18

i highly recommend for your gift exchanges. they make everything so easy and organized. they also have good gift recommendations. makes gift exchanges fun and easy to do. the chat support feature is also great. they answer fast and take care of any issues right away

arlenes57
12/3/18

Our group of friends have been using Elfster for over 5 years now doing a Secret Santa. Its a great place to post your gift lists and make sure we don't get duplicates. Great online chat for any help you need.

kindalld
12/3/18

I actually came across this site thanks to a friend. Make secret santa exchanges MUCH easier, so that husband can't get paired with wife, ect. Plus, my family lives all over, so an electronic secret santa that remained secret was a HUGE plus! Not to mention the Wishlist feature that is connected to Amazon. When I had a question, Pinky the Elf not only answered it with great patience, but also made me feel better when I had that DUH moment. LOVE IT! Will use this every year.

ginnyh13
12/3/18

I had the pleasure of working with Meghan McJingle through the chat feature when I had questions about our Secret Santa Exchange. She was thorough and helped me get through all of my questions and challenges I was experiencing.

thomask384
12/3/18

Great work by Elf! This was done extremely well and fully supported family confusion and multiple accounts and multiple pairings

macp11
12/1/18

I organized a gift exchange for 150 people. There were a few kinks with the website. Some people didn't receive notifications of secret messages and quite a few times I got "bad gateway" loads. However, with this issues all the customer service elves have been extremely helpful. I wish it was a bit more user friendly, though. Many of my people had issues figuring out how to use the wish list and find their recipient. I also wish it had a questionnaire feature. This was a major issue for my exchange. We had 24 questions I needed post within Elfster and it was very hard to enter them into the system.

brittanyt48
12/1/18

Tricia the Christmas Card Elf was amazing! She helped to combine some duplicate profiles, and helped me to get my family manager set up the way I wanted. I'm so grateful for her help! She had a great spirit and heart as she served. I just loved this site. The ease of set up, the wish list option and family manager is a great thing! We adore it!

lauram605
12/1/18

Love the app and have used it for a very large, very cross-country family of over 40 members. Super easy to navigate. And an excellent way for all of us to stay connected.

dorib8
12/1/18

So much easier than doing by hand and customer service is a breeze! Would definitely use again for next year's SS.

rachelw196
12/1/18

I was able to chat with Sparkle the Elf who assisted me in solving my problem. Sparkle explained everything and was super nice. The website is easy to use, even for grandparents ;)

lauram602
12/1/18

Used the chat feature, and quickly had my problem resolved. Thank you! I appreciate your excellent customer service.

laurenr132
12/1/18

My mother was having a really hard time trying to recover her password and I was able to get online and speak with Meghan the representative. She was so helpful and so nice. She literally helped me within a minute. We have been using Elfster to do our secret santa for 3 year now and we will always use them!

sonjac22
12/1/18

Jewel was a GEM! Gave me the info I needed quickly and helped me with other set-up issues also- which was a huge help because I am new to Elfster this Holiday Season! I did not feel rushed with my questions and they were answered completely! Thank you Jewel!!!!

georget257
12/1/18

I have a few computer challenged friends in my gift exchange. Elfster's online chat answers every question immediately for them. The site is fantastic so easy to navigate and makes getting worthless, thoughtless gifts a thing of the past.

paulb1054
11/30/18

Was having trouble joining an exchange that a co-worker had set up. In the end it turned out the organizer had sent the wrong invitation link out. Elizabeth resolved the problem in minutes, and explained what needed to happen to fix it for the others in the group, including sending a link to the correct invitation. Very efficient and helpful.

suzen
11/30/18

My family lives in multiple provinces. I was able to invite them all by facebook and email where they could sign up if they wanted to join in. You set the draw date and the site doe the rest! You can even post items on a wish list for the person who picked your name (including sites like amazon). I was even able to add people after the draw date. Their live customer service helped me two days in a row promptly and were very courteous.

emilyn67
11/30/18

I'll just tell ya, these people are true elves with true elf magic. Today Elizabeth not only helped me with my organizer questions, she provided pure, joyous, holiday spirit. You're a real one, Elizabeth the Buckeye elf.

terrio20
11/30/18

i needed help with my account and Elizabeth helped me out, i'm was thrilled i didn't need to open a new account. thanks Elizabeth

brendag210
11/30/18

Sparkle Elf is a super star! Thank you for fixing all the issues that arose with various members of our exchange group.

michelej49
11/30/18

I was going around in circle trying to figure out how to do something, and getting quite frustrated. I saw the chat option, and within the most 1 minute, I was happily navigating my way in Elfster.
Thank you so much Sparkle!!!!
You are the best and so so so helpful!
Michele

kellym455
11/30/18

I made a few mistakes setting up my exchange and Meghan McJingle helped me get it all straight! Yay! She was awesome and the app is so much fun!! And the organizer does not pick names - it's all anonymous and it works great!!! Thank you!!!

danielam46
11/28/18

Tricia was so awesome, quick and very kind. Helped me with merging two different accounts into one account.

stephaniee84
11/28/18

Great helpful customer service!! The elves are super helpful and quick as well. The only thing that would make this better would be some guidance videos or how to guides, I ended up having to make a bunch up for our group and since I was participating it meant I had to black out portions since it listed who I was paired with. But otherwise convenient and fun!!!

marip20
11/28/18

Chantalle The Hot Cocoa Elf - was so helpful in getting my issue resolved! Very patient and thorough! She's a great elf and exceeded my expectations of making sure that the customer is satisfied. A wonderful asset to Elfster!

florad4
11/27/18

Your elves have always been there to help...to my satisfaction:):) This is my second or third time to chat and they always have answers for my queries. Would definitely recommend this to families and friends. Thank you.

Hi Ginny, Thanks for considering Elfster for your gift giving fun this year. Yes, everyone in the gift exchange will have a wish list they can add wishes to so they get the perfect gift. You can also create multiple wish lists and share them with people and groups you specify. Happy Holidays - Elf Charles

By Charles C., Elfster Representative

This just means you can now click the button and the names will draw right now instead of at a later date.

By Brandy T.

Use draw restrictions to prevent that.

By Nicole W.

Questions? Get answers from the Elfster staff and other customers.

Elfster?