Review of Chinaebuys

1 Review From Our Community

gavina10
12/5/17

FRAUD ALERT!!!! You will pay and never get your item

Everything professional to the point of payment (via western union) so you have no guarantee...I wish i checked reviews before hand. I had my items delivered to the warehouse( which pobably isnt one) and then was told it would be £176 to ship - I have decided to cut this as a loss and will not be transferring my money as i am almost 100% positive i will never receive my item! Just avoid!

I wish I read your post) before ordering..We ordered something on Tabao and chinaebuys quoted us $400+ ..We sent the money and never received our goods. When they finally replied they said the goods are over 100kg heavy and need $1000 to ship over with the most economical shipping cost option and asked for more money. We informed about bank about it prior but unfortunately they have zero funds in their Melbourne based account name Xin Feng to retract us our funds. They still wanted to scam us more!

By Lily C.
Questions? Get answers from the Chinaebuys staff and other customers.

Chinaebuys?