CheapTicket.in

CheapTicket.in has a consumer rating of 1 star from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CheapTicket.in also ranks 221st among Travel Other sites. The most common issues with CheapTicket.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CheapTicket.in?

“FRAUD”

Sajesh N.
8/2/19

Dont book tickets with them, they are cheaters. I should have checked the review before booking a flight with them. Lost 20K+ :(

sajeshn
August 2nd, 2019
Dont book tickets with them, they are cheaters.
kanas1
June 12th, 2019
This website is on skyscanner, please please NEVER book with them. They offered us flight tickets for a cheap price but then booking went into pending, asking us to pay 9000 INR to confirm it. Someone esle said CHEAP TICKETS = CHEAPEST SERVICE, this is exactly true! Do not trust them for anything! They do not even answer calls in India, we call'd from London so they got through to us. Never trust them!
snehat3
December 5th, 2018
A bunch of cheats is what they are!!! Wish they were not listed with Skyscanner. I regret the day we booked through them! Has caused us nothing but mental stress, waste of time and money! Most shady website ever!
xavierp15
March 19th, 2019
This is a fraud company never book with them. If your flight is cancelled they will never reply. This is a total scam
aarishk
April 20th, 2019
My jetairways flight is cancelled however i was calling this company from last 3 days no body answer the call i don't know i will get my refund or not but for sure i will file a case against this company in court.
dhammagavesib
July 16th, 2019
They booked a ticket for a flight which did not exist. Just imagine what my situation would have been if I had not tried to check the flight status, there was no such flight available from Colombo to Mumbai of Air India (You can still check). Then when I called the customer service they said everything is in order and there is indeed a flight and everything is in order. I thought I will recheck and not take there work for it. I checked and indeed there was no such flight 2nd time I called they said the flight was canceled and the airline was supposed to inform me. How can a flight be canceled when it never existed in the first place. Long story short I asked for the refund and paid extra to book a flight. Never faced a problem with Cleartrip.com I have been using it for more then 10 years.

Tip for consumers: Never buy from this website

shardulk1
August 20th, 2018
I had booked ticket from cheap ticket. Flight had got cancelled from airline. Its been 2 months but I still haven't received my refund. I am continuously following up over mails and phone with cheap ticket for this refund. There is no positive response from their side.

PLEASE DO NOT BOOK TICKETS FROM CHEAP TICKETS.
alexanderw24
March 6th, 2017
What a bad decision to book with CheapTicket.in
The only good that came out of it was that I know not to use them in the future and to warn other travellers of them.
mudasirm
August 24th, 2017
It's blu$#*! book with cheapticket.in they are theif airlines charge 100$ they charge 13000 for change and worst is when I call they disconnected phone never book this site
daves156
December 1st, 2015
Found their quote via Kayak.com, so figured it was safe. BIG MISTAKE. Proceeded via their online engine. They took payment, THEN told me the booking was "in process" for up to 2 hours. What?? Then I notice they have re-priced the fare and added an extra $100. Called them. They said "the fare had increased". This was a LIE. I checked directly with the airline booking site while I had them online (lots of seats still available at the originally quoted price). Typical BAIT & SWITCH. They then said they would reverse the charge, but am still waiting. What a bunch of thieves. DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
rajs58
December 27th, 2017
NEVER EVER BOOK FROM THIS WEB SITE. So bloody fradulent website and employees, who are just sitting and eating our hard earned money.
1. Their 24*7 phone number never works and nobody picks up
2. In the email response they are so arrogant and never answer to your question properly.
3. I was put on hold for more than 55 minutes and after 55 minutes they just cut the call and never picked my call from the number i had called. As soon as i dialed from a different number they picked up again
I booked a ticket from A to B two way, for 14500INR, but wanted to cancel the return trip and reschedule it. They made an estimate of 18500 and resent me the link to pay and proceed. I simply told them, if i had just missed the return flight and rebooked it it would have costed me only 7000INR which is what i did finally.
Bunch of idiot employees sitting and doing nothing to help. Customer service and experience is so bad with.
PLEASE NEVER EVER BOOK TICKETS FROM THEM. I wonder, how big of and A** H**** is their MD or CEO or anybody working head for it.

scam i can't trust them till the time i did'nt get my refund

By aarish k.