Review of Champdogs.co.uk

admin@champdogs.co.uk

4 reviews with 1 star

mp215
10/30/18

Having not accessed the site for some time I tried to login to register our newly born KC registered pedigree pups. I was the start of some very rude, offensive emails received from their admin. They said because I had closed my account on past occasions I wasn't allowed anymore! Who doesnt close an active advert when all pups have found new homes???

On top of that I was accused of using gobbledegook' information?! As I was happy to clarify I actually have a court injunction in place against a family member so aren't able to use my real contact details in any public domain.

Shocking , a very nasty lady!

clarer21
12/29/16

This site has very mixed priorities, rejecting non KC colours (even though KC will register these colours) yet happily list litters of dogs with numerous health problems.... happily take your money then just remove your membership and not even tell you unless you chase them....

fizs
5/3/12

There are a few helpful friendly members on the forums but the majority have very strongly held beliefs that only show or working dogs should be bred from and will slate any other breeder who has only considered health tests and resulting excellent scores and temperament. Often the tone is condescending and sometimes aggressive towards those that do not believe as they do. It is against the rules to mention your breed if it is known you have a litter on the ground or expected as this is seen as advertising even if it related to your question and the reason they protect the site from this 'free advertising' as they charge to advertise on the site and so are protecting their financial sources. I would not recomment this site to anyone unless you show or work your breed as it is not friendly towards anyone else.

callyw1
4/26/11

It seems champdogs like to make there own rules up as they go a long, and don't seem to apply them to all there members, that can make you feel victimised, then when challenged they do not repsond to your questions. I would not waste any more of my money on them.

Questions? Get answers from the Champdogs.co.uk staff and other customers.

Champdogs.co.uk?