CFSOnline.co.uk

CFSOnline.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CFSOnline.co.uk ranks 262nd among Furniture sites.

How would you rate CFSOnline.co.uk?

“Be wary of this company!”

Jane E.
1/21/19

This company seems to operate under various different names. I ordered a mattress from the Choice Furniture Store website with a delivery date of 2 - 4 weeks and received a confirmation email stating that it would be delivered within this time frame. Thankfully I only paid a deposit and not in full as a few days later I received a call to say that they could not actually supply the mattress I had ordered as it was no longer being manufactured! Having asked then and there for my deposit to be refunded this took some time to be received. Some weeks later, CFS are still advertising the same mattress - which they KNOW they cannot supply - as being for sale on their website with a delivery time of 2 - 4 weeks. Please be aware that this company does not necessarily operate honestly and does not offer speedy refunds.

janee118
January 21st, 2019

mh86
December 5th, 2016

Absolute rubbish and fail miserably with their guarantees, then after taking money up front make you wait ages for refund. Still waiting for mine.

Questions? Get answers from the CFSOnline.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CFSOnline.co.uk?

Have a question about CFSOnline.co.uk?