Review of CenturyPhoto

Tel: 1-800-975-6429
help@fdmbrands.com

carmenm3
11/13/14

I placed an order with them On Dec.2010 and than cancelled my order and was told I would they would credit my American Express card. I placed another order on Jan.2011 and after several months of them giving me excuses for delays I told them to cancel my order and credit my card. I have called and left several messages and no one returns phone calls. I was told one time from a supervisor that they would send me a refund check. Well, I'm still waiting for my check. Don't do business with this company. I want every one to know what a scam they are.

rl9
11/13/14

Placed order 3/3/11. Credit card charged 3/7/11. Cancelled order 3/28/11 due to non-delivery. Asked for refund. Placed calls and e-mailed. As of this date have not received refund. Filed complaint with Better Business Bureau. Vendor did not respond and BBB closed their file.

marlenes3
2/16/11

I ordered products from this site July 2010, and I only received a small part of my order, I have called them 3 times to credit my balance to my credit card and they haven't yet. It makes me think they are going bankrupt and no one should order from them.

I've been ordering photo album supplies from www.centuryphoto.com for years. Now I can't contact them via email or phone. Does anyone know if they went out of business?

By Donna L.
Questions? Get answers from the CenturyPhoto staff and other customers.

CenturyPhoto?