Your Picture Frames reviews

Tel: 75800-780-0699

donalda97
2/18/19

I placed an order with YourPictureFrames.com on November 14, 2018 (Order #17618) for three 4 x 6 picture frames. I received an order confirmation email the same date, but absolutely nothing since that time. I have left voicemail messages with them, emailed them using their contact form, and nothing... absolutely no reply contact whatever. Frankly, I don't understand all of the great reviews here, as I have "never" had such an experience with an online vendor before. I'm sorry I have to post such a negative review, but it's reality.

gloriah86
Gloria H.
1/16/19

The frames were priced $1.01 more on your site than a local art store who sells them; but I needed them faster than the local store could get more in stock. Normally I would have purchased for the lower price and not paid for shipping.

If I'm going to purchase more frames from you I would appreciate slightly lower prices.

thomask75
Thomas K.
1/11/19

Nice selection and competitive prices. Will consider/recommend your products for new hotel project I am working on.

marilynm133
Marilyn M.
9/2/18

I have been looking for this picture frame for a long time and most places are out of stock. So happy to see you have it available .

darreno19
Darren O.
6/8/18

Mostly good. It would be useful if your FAQ section had some information about the differences in glass (clear, non-glare, UV, acrylic). Other than that, and other than the fact you have such a huge variety of options to choose from (which is a good thing but a little overwhelming), using your website was very easy and I appreciate being able to use PayPal.

patf78
Pat F.
5/25/18

I prefer to rate a company after I have received the product. However, I had a very positive experience the first time I ordered from you in April. Therefore, I did complete the stars above.

bf51
B F.
5/22/18

Some frames I had ordered were not available. I wish the website would keep us informed on what is available. Customer service was reactive though. The customer service rep Corinne (professional and courteous) gave me some other options.
The frames were perfectly packed, arrived much faster than I expected and are of good quality.

stephens311
stephen s.
5/7/18

disappointed to pay $14 shipping for order costing more than $50. Should offer shipping discount like other sites. Great frames though.

suzannee27
Suzanne E.
5/7/18

This is my first time shopping with YPF.
I had a question and sent an email. Lori answered my question and helped me to place my order. I look forward to receiving my picture frames and shopping with YPF again soon. Thank you

rachels217
Rachel S.
3/4/18

I ordered 6 natural wood picture frames and they were all different shades ranging from really light to really dark. Luckily there is a range of color so I can try and mix and match when I hang them. I would have preferred if they were the same color.

debbiei10
Debbie I.
12/15/17

Customers service was excellent confirming our address. I sent 2 pictures of the frames we already have and were trying to match. The frames delivered were not the same ones.

How do we exchange?

Originals I bought in Jackson Hole WY and they don't have any more.

stever283
Steve R.
11/25/17

Found these frames last night but wanted to wait until today to pay, so I left them in a cart. Awoke today made sure the money was ready went to my cart it was empty! Took me a long time to find them again.. just letting you know, jerr

df56
D F.
10/31/17

great to find dennis daniels frames! wish I had known about you so I might have a coupon for this large order.

jessicav71
Jessica V.
10/19/17

There are a couple of small scratches on the frame that I ordered. It is a gift for my mother, otherwise I wouldn't care too much about it. Otherwise, everything is great!

tondad4
Tonda D.
10/3/17

You had exactly the frame I needed, and your site is a breeze to work with. Thanks for making the process simple and stress-free!

chadr48
Chad R.
9/25/17

My first time, so I will see what the product quality when it arrives. But it is very difficult to find shadow box frames in this small size, and with the color options as well! I am excited to receive them!

cindyj64
Cindy J.
9/22/17

At checkout it wasn't clear how to continue after step 2 and upon fouth try and pushing a button I didn't think pertained to me, I was able to continue. I was also expecting a $10.00 savings for signing up for newsletter, instead of receiving a $2.)) discount with a $10.00 shipping fee. Hopefully the value will compensate for the cost.

scottw303
Scott W.
9/16/17

Easy and simple. only suggestion would be better images of the products with multiple views. this helps especially with frames that have beveled edges and to show the thickness of the frames.

doloresu
Dolores U.
8/14/17

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have shopped on your site and I have been pleased and happy each time. That's why I have continued to come back to you to buy more frames! Thank you! Liza Easton

nohah6
Noha H.
7/28/17

great site! I would like to see more detail on the frame size, i.e. depth from wall and thickness/wideness of frame material. The reason is I plan to place engraved name plates on them and am not 100% certain there will be enough space for this.

garrettm42
Garrett M.
7/18/17

I couldn't find the particular shade of green frame on Amazon, so I did a BING search and fortunately find exactly what I wanted here. Great selection. I'm very pleased with the frames.

adamp113
Adam P.
7/14/17

Really happy that they were nice enough to contact me when my frame was put on back order...very polite and friendly! :) Great experience!

marilynh56
Marilyn H.
7/1/17

I have a hard time doing this evaluation before I receive the product. My rating cd be significantly higher or lower depending on the service that will be provided and the quality of the product. I have very little to go on as yet, but I was impressed by the "Our Story" section, which seems genuine and reassuring. And obviously, I liked the look of the frame for my purposes or I wouldn't have purchased it.

kristinl37
Kristin L.
6/29/17

The frames I ordered were exactly what I was looking for and at a very reasonable price. The quality is solid and the order arrived as expected.

laurenw97
Lauren W.
6/29/17

PLEASE provide me with the tracking number so I will know when to expect these frames. Someone has been stealing my packages. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the Your Picture Frames staff and other customers.

Your Picture Frames?