Review of Centohost

Tel: +1-702-323-3802
support@centohost.com

octaviol2
3/4/19

Our site has been up for approx 3 months now. Centohost is the #1 host in my book and should be in everyone else's. There has been no server downtime, no problem with uploads, no other issues in any way. To be brief, this host has not only reasonable deals that attract at first, but also high standards of customer care with quality servers that catch you for staying with them for long. Nice features as 1-click installer, free templates. I'm extremely happy with centohost and will continue to have them host our site. I will also be adding another domain in the future.

benedictk11
1/12/19

They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. Thank you CentoHost team. I run my site at High Speed VPS account - pay $5/mo for 20 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, Unmeterted bandwidth (instant setup). Really cool pricing. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was replied very promptly. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

saml201
11/6/18

after using their dedicated server about 3 months it went down for 1 week their support don't answer it will be my last month with them

Response from Perica D., Centohost Representative
Hello, please give me more details about your issue. We have never shut down the service to the user if the service is renewed on time, and if it did not violate the terms of use of the service. Our technical support is available 24/7 and in most cases responds within 30 minutes. Please give me the number of the ticket that you contacted us.
darrellg24
9/26/18

I have been with Centohost for about 3 months and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses. Needless to say I have had to contact them on a several occasions and I have never been kept waiting. The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. No downtime, polite and friendly support, fast emails, reliable services - are the reasons why I'm using Centohost dedicated server hosting service.

vincenth64
8/1/18

I would like to commend your staff site who came by to assist my dad with setting up our web hosting & email accounts. Centohost have great technical knowledge, could explain things well & simplify complex stuff. They could configure several of our web sites which are running on different platforms very swiftly, and some were new. Centohost has great flair for his work & we covered what we set out to achieve for the onsite support session. My family is glad we make the right choice in selecting Centohost.

robertsc
7/3/18

My hosting experience has been wonderful since switching to Centohost and their dedicated server service.
I didn't have any problem to manage my sites. It provides me great customer support, uptime, reliability and also flexibility in terms of unique features, tools and much resources. Ticket Support response times are usually less than 3 hours with resolution times dependent on the issue within another hour or two of the initial response. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.
Highly recommend CentoHost dedicated server hosting to other webmasters.

heikkik
5/2/18

My experience with my previous dedicated hosting wasnt that good. And I decided to switch to Centohost dedicated hosting server. So far, I haven't faced any major problems with centohost hosting. Thumbs up for this!
A few months ago, I got some technical issues with my WordPress website, so i had to contact their Support staff for the help and within few hours of opening a support ticket, my problem was solved. It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

The prices are competitive - Thanks!

pavlah
2/9/18

I want to thank centohost's customer support techs that were ready to help even after midnight - they work 24/7 and I must say they are professional. They solved all the trouble I was experiencing after 15 mins I called them.
I bought their POWEREDGE R320 (Six Core Xeon E5-2420) package for $83.85/mo and saved 35% off! Good Deal! They contacted me immediately and asked if I needed any help - all in all, I was impressed, they helped to upload all my files and from that time my sites are running fast and efficiently.
Great experience here - highly recommend them.

millerm28
12/26/17

For me it is the principal aggregate value. One of the best things from Centohost is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I have never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!
Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest.
I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans.
Steady so, dudes!

carolr121
10/26/17

So far I have experienced top notch support with excellent professionalism by Centohost team. And they also own and control their own datacenter. They are the best hosting provider I have come across in a while. They have won awards for their great service.
I use their dedicated server hosting service and really enjoy my experience dealing with centohost team. Pleasant to deal with, great 24/7 support services and very professionals.
Try them out, you will not be disappointed.

quangc
8/24/17

I'd like to say Centohost.com is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. Updates are provided on a timely basis and they provide regular correspondence to us.
When I contact support the reaction time is awesome and the way these people are willing to work with/for you is amazing. Their claim that their support is the fastest in the world might well be true.
Centohost web hosting is the best. RECOMMENDED

wyattr8
7/5/17

Now I am finally happy with my host. Centohost is perfect one.
I run my e-shop on Cube Cart app - it has so many useful features for e-commercing.
Pricing is good and they offer much resources within their hosting packages. Speed is fast.
Their support staff are generally helpful and unusually knowledgeable - probably the best of any hosting company I've experienced so far. Response times are not always quick, especially on weekends, but the overall time to solve a problem is good because they don't waste time asking stupid questions.
Centohost is the host to recommend without any doubt!

jamesg275
5/10/17

Hey guys. I decided to write a review sharing my experience of hosting wordpress blog at CentoHost shared hosting account. I have compared over 10 web hosts and centohost's pricing, features and resources met my needs. I've done a search on their domain and found some nice feedbacks made by users on web hosting discussion boards. They also shared 15% discount code with me. Then I contacted centohost's sales rep who replied immediately and explained me everything I wanted to know. He is professional in all the ways. He ordered a good shared hosting account suitable for my wordpress site. I used the coupon, guys gave me, and it saved 15% off the price.
Cay say that uptime is quite good. No downtime at all. Speed upload of pages is perfect. No overselling.

I am fully satisfied running my site with centohost and start thinking of transferring my other web sites to them. Recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Centohost staff and other customers.

Centohost?