Cellunlockingcodes reviews

Tel: +1.4253668810
cellunlockingcodes.com@anonymize.com

jasonk6
7/11/13

No offense to Jim B and to be honest.
I made a purchased of cellunlockingcodes's unlock code. Just like what Jim mentioned, 22 hours later, I got a email from Lagon saying he needs more information. It is an alert.
So, I replied his email saying given they could not get the job done based on the information them claimed necessary, I decide to cancel the transaction. 8 hours later, I got an email from Paypal, the company refund my money. Even though I have not confirmed on my credit card statement, as I trust Paypal, I believe it is true.
Conclusion: The company coulnd not get the job done for me. But if I respond quickly, I can get my money back.

mattr8
7/11/13

Got my code back in 3 hours. At first it didn't work. Then I did some reading with the attached link that was sent in the e-mail. It turns out that the way i was inputing the code was incorrect. Followed the instructions and it unlock with code provided. I will use them again.

ryanc10
10/23/11

Totally fake, bullsh%t site to scam your money, stay away!!!

jimb19
3/22/11

- First I paid them with paypal.
- Within a minute, I got an email that someone will contact me within 24 hrs. This quick response gave me the impression that they offer real service.
- 23 hrs later, I got an email from a guy named Logan that he will be manually calculating a code as their system was not able to do it automatically. Asked me to go to a page to provide more details which I did. Said it would take another 24 hrs.
- The next day, another email saying he could not generate the code, and their account team would send me a refund. It would take 7 days.
- We then went out of town (that was the reason we wanted to unlock the phone) and forgot about this transaction.
- When I finally remembered, it was already past the 45 days dispute time limit for paypal.
- I sent them back an email and of course they never replied.
- I went on paypal to file a dispute anyway and they have a message already on the paypal dispute page (like they are well prepared for people filing disputes) threatening that if you file a dispute, you will not get your refund. They ask you to go to their refund page instead.
- I didn't have much hope but used their refund page anyways and it said it would send me refund in 10 min but nothing happened after several days.
- At this point I concluded that this site is a total scam. I finally gave up and considered my money well spent for education.

Save yourselves some troubles and do not use this site. If you did by accident, make sure you file your dispute with paypal within 45 days. As other people have said, they count on people like me who don't have time to keep track of their online transactions.

johnb46
11/10/10

This site is a scam, they do not unlock cellphones. They count on you not claiming your money back!

johnm31
6/22/10

It's a near scam. They simply do not unlock phones, period. They probably count on those who will not ask for a refund to make money. They will first send you an email asking for further information and the day after they will reply saying that they couldn't do the trick. I didn't wait and opened a claim with Paypal directly. They refunded me right away. It's the exact same site that reported at http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/unlocksuperstore-c159475.html .but with different URL.

fredk2
6/9/10

I have paid to get my cell phone unlocked, the code they send did not work on the phone. I have entered in carefully. I have send an email to cellunlockingcodes.com they have not responded. I lost my money.

i trust that you saw the reviews? http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.cellunlockingcodes.com#reviews-tab

By T N.
Questions? Get answers from the Cellunlockingcodes staff and other customers.

Cellunlockingcodes?