Cell Phone Signal Booster reviews

sales@cellphonesignalbooster.us

toddf78
Todd F.
11/27/18

The booster I purchased was a really higood price. Unfortunately it wasn't a good match for my application. The return directions we're included in the invoice.

haroldt18
Harold T.
9/18/18

I’m still using the orignal cell phone booster from 8 yrs ago, but the attenna is starting to get ripe, and the cable coming from the attenna itself is getting bad.

billyb129
Billy B.
9/10/18

The signal booster works GREAT!
I drive a big truck (18 wheels) but ordered the mobile booster for automobiles (by accident) and it works so well that I don't need to upgrade to the larger version for big trucks.
The area I need it had NO SERVICE most of the time but now I have 4G LTE service all the time. THANKS!

philiph122
Philip H.
8/2/18

Easy site to maneuver. Let's see if the shipping and product are spot on.

Received product and is exactly what was described. It is made by the OEM, not a cheap knock off. Very satisfied with company and shipping.

damony5
Damon Y.
7/19/18

Bought this for my Mother because her apartment kept dropping phone calls
Called me as soon as she got it hooked up and was clear as a bell!!

karab54
Kara B.
7/14/18

Fantastic pricing and deals that are included with certain products. Extra accessories that were included make installation and results well worth it. Shopped around elsewhere and couldn't beat the deals and prices you guys offered. Very happy!!

seanm187
Sean M.
6/21/18

Prompt shipping. Very good price for the unit compared to other sellers. But - the 4G-X RV doesn't do anything.

chrisr479
Chris R.
6/11/18

This was an upgrade from the standard desktop antenna that comes with the WeBoost because I had to practically be touching the standard antenna. This "upgraded" panel antenna is less consistent with it's signal and you can only move a few more feet away before you loose it as well. I'm hoping to get my money back.

andrewj151
Andrew J.
4/11/18

I ordered antennas last time. With free shipping to Canada and reasonable exchange rate options, we'll keep coming back.

josephf129
Joseph F.
4/3/18

I live in the middle of no where in wyoming and this booster works awesome. This product has already paid for it self and had it a week. I will be getting another soon.

williamh421
William H.
3/14/18

Looking forward to using this booster, if it works to increase our signal, I will be ordering 5 or 6 more.
Thanks, Bill Head

joeg227
JOE G.
3/8/18

I will be using mine on my sailboat. I have searched your website for a DIRECTIONAL ANTENNA, but everything I see is "Omni directional".

randym136
Randy M.
1/16/18

Overall experience was really good. Only comment I would have is the Booster didn't quite boost as much as was represented but it is adequate.

jamesj283
James J.
1/14/18

Good prices and good descriptions on items although the signal detector I received was not exactly what description said but it works good. Website is easy to navigate.

markb642
Mark B.
12/27/17

Good info, fast website, awesome deals!
But did not receive the protector or the addtl antenna. Please send

danielz41
Daniel Z.
12/17/17

I have no experience with cellphonesignalboostr.com but I do have a Weboost 4G mobile booster and very much like the way it has served us in over a year of use relocating in various parts of the country. So Weboost was my first choice is a more powerful and permanent amplifier.

josephj100
Joseph J.
12/11/17

Too soon to tell, I just made the order. A reasonable time to do a review is after the product is received, not just as soon as the purchase was initiated. Thanks.

thomasm367
Thomas M.
11/24/17

Good service, middling product in this case. Wilson neither sells packages of the large replacement arms nor high quality arms in the first place. So, I like the store, I tolerate the product.

davidr647
David R.
11/17/17

Everything needed for a complete install was included. Product quality was excellent. Performance unknown until installed and tested offshore.

phillips77
PHILLIP S.
11/17/17

Informative website with nice product selector guide. Before placing order, I called and got questions answered by a live support person.

jamest355
JAMES T.
11/17/17

It was a great shopping experience,everything was easy and understandable. Shortly after the purchase i haf an email and the next day i had a tracking number and the delivery was quick.

henryd75
Henry D.
11/17/17

This company was really great to shop with. They constantly kept me updated on the arrival time. Very pleased with everything. Packaged well and arrived in great condition. Will order from them again if the need arises. Thanks guys :)

stevew299
Steve W.
11/17/17

As other reviews testified, easy install, works as expected. I drove to a remote location in the Cascades where cell coverage has been a spotty coverage problem while camping. I turned on the Weboost Which provided a strong three bar signal. I did a web search and tried a download, it preformed like I was at home standing beside my broadband wi fi. For my intended use this is a terrific improvement.

lewism59
Lewis M.
11/16/17

the manual needs to be updated. The current version of iphone 11.1.1 does not contain the signal meter app any longer. I was unable to find an app to do the job so am unable to fully optimize the booster.

jamesp394
James P.
11/8/17

I will update this info when I actually get the product. How would I know if I would get this again?

Questions? Get answers from the Cell Phone Signal Booster staff and other customers.

Cell Phone Signal Booster?