Carethy ES

Trustpilot
2.6 / 5
Reviews.io
1.4 / 5

Carethy ES has a consumer rating of 1.4 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Carethy ES ranks 472nd among Cosmetics sites.

How would you rate Carethy ES?

“All ok”

Alferdo L.
11/12/19

My experience has been very good, I bought in the morning, in the afternoon I was notified by mail that the order was on the way, and the next day it arrived. Very good price, and perfect top brand products

“UGH - avoid this SCAM company”

Lisa D.
4/4/20

UGH. Wish I'd thought to read these bad reviews before ordering from this SHAM company - exploiting people during a pandemic is disgusting. I ordered hand sanitiser (because everywhere else was sold out) and had the email telling me it was dispatched, only it never left Spain. I've emailed and emailed and the only response I get is to tell me I can't have a refund unless I refuse the item I ordered when it arrives. See my problem? NEVER place an order with this illegal company - you will never see your product or your money back.

lisad872
April 4th, 2020

alferdol
November 12th, 2019

irisg52
May 17th, 2020

I bought items never recieved them and never recieved My money back always asking for more information that they already have. Scammers thiefs.

ingerj3
September 14th, 2021

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They never sent me the item ordered and they have not refunded the money!

Tip for consumers:
DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!

Products used:
They never sent me my item. I have tried to contact them for months, I have sent them the receipt and explained in lots of mails that I have never received the order, but they have never replied. In the end I gave up, but I am really annoyed about the fact that they never gave me my money back!

brianh1115
April 22nd, 2020

If I could give zero stars I would, maybe even minus. The company is so disorganised I'm surprised it's still in business. My order took over 1 month to arrive, I had written many, many emails and sent messages only to be totally ignored or to receive standard holding message. One email told me that the items I had ordered were out of stock and they would be sending alternatives (all were cheaper products but I doubt they would have refunded the difference) The order eventually arrived after I raised a dispute with the credit card company which would have resulted in a chargeback to this excuse for a company. Be warned, think twice before ordering and parting with your money.

elinao1
December 18th, 2019

The product has never been sent and the company has never made a refund.
They will ask you to wait a bit with the delivery due to the out of stock and then will stop replying to your requests to refund. SHAME!

carlam24
June 7th, 2018

Don't buy here if you want to avoid waiting for more than 3 weeks time!.
There's no number to call, nor the customer service will send you a notification, over the status of your order.
Absolutely appalling. Never again.
I rather buy on Amazon or other sites from the UK.

dennisb486
March 27th, 2020

HIS FAKE COMPANY should be SHUT DOWN and taken off line and off of AMAZON > All should call amazon.
Dennis M Barbato Sr
This comany NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH and still stole my over $60.00 andNO PRODUCT or REFUND>since Ordered Sept. 24,2019 I do not have my order or refund as of 3/27/2020.
Mar 25,17:32

Send me 3 Citrus Bergamot 500 mg 60 vcaps or give me my refund back to my visa card.
Started this order back in Ordered Sept. 24,2019
Today is November 24,2019. This has been going on for a very long time. You did not tell me you was out of this product and I have not received the refund as yet. Please refund for order not received. Ordered Sept. 24,2019 Canadian $60.63 I have not gotten a refund yet. Dennis Barbato Sr. Refund back to credit card.

Dennis M Barbato Sr

Mar 25,17:21: order not recieved 1017225 PHA-CA*******918588db

Started this order back in Ordered Sept. 24,2019

El Equipo de Carethy

Mar 25,16:24

Hello,
We'd like to inform you that due to the health alert caused by CoVid-19 and restrictions taken by governments worldwide, our company has been overwhelmed and we are doing our best in order to answer your email as soon as possible.

We deeply regret the inconveniences caused and remain at your disposal.
Best regards,
The Carethy Team

pilarc3
December 17th, 2018

This website is a complete disaster! I bought some creams that I don't find in Us and that i used to buy while I was living in Spain.
After ONE MONTH I went to their website to check the status of the order, and they told me that it wasn't even still shipped! But as other reviews that i read here, they charge you from the moment that you buy, without telling you if you're going to receive the product or if it is available or not.
I do not recommend this website to anybody. They are the worst!

ricardon3
May 14th, 2019

Please, do not use it. This company is a fraud.
They try to sell you items which they do not have stock. After all time of delivery goes through, when you contact them for an explanation, you are told they do not have those items in stock and are trying to find resellers.
When you ask them for a refund, they tell you they are allowed to do it within them 14 days, which is another lie.
If you have bought anything with them, please be aware and contact the competent authorities immediately, because you have been scammed.
Good luck with that process.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Não utilizem. Esta empresa é uma fraude.
Tentam vender artigos que não têm em stock. Depois de todo o tempo decorrido para a suposta entrega, quando os contactamos a pedir explicações, dizem que que afinal não têm os artigos em stock e estão procurando outros revendedores.
Para devoluções, dizem demorar 14 dias, mas é outra mentira.
Se compraram com eles, accionem de imediato os organismos competentes, pois foram burlados! Boa sorte com todo o processo.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Carethy ES staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carethy ES?

Have a question about Carethy ES?