Review of CapWholesalers

Tel: 877-984-CAPS (2277)
sales@CAPwholesalers.com

jayp187
2/9/19

They had what I needed and got them to me quickly? A pleasure to do business with. Thank you
Jay Plunkett
J & M Graphics
Vacaville California

lynnw163
1/28/19

I had been looking everywhere for a cap like one my husband loves, but I had shrunk in the wash. I took a chance and called capwholesalers and spoke to Katelyn. She was a great help and took the time to listen and went the extra mile to help determine exactly what hat I needed. I ordered a sample piece and it was well worth the price. I was able to use their sister company to embroider a larger quantity so now I don't have to worry about ruining my hubby's hats again. I have a hidden stash ready & waiting. Thank you Katelyn & capwholesalers for everything.

danit18
11/15/18

Excellent customer service and awesome products. Fast, efficient and friendly! Would highly recommend Cap wholesalers.

leiannej1
10/21/18

I've been doing a lot of research to find affordable hats with the best shipping prices since I live in Hawaii. These were much cheaper than the other options online by $2! And there were more color options, cheaper shipping by at least $50 (for Hawaii), and if you reach out to them they respond right away. The customer experience is important to me and I look for companies who feel the same way.

The hats came in exactly 2 weeks from me placing the order which is fast. The box was pretty beaten up when I received it which could've been because of USPS and thankfully the products weren't damaged at all. I did have to correct the shipping address and received the wrong shipping tracking # but when I reached out CapWholesalers responded right away.

Overall I'm really happy with my experience and plan to do another order now that I know the products look good and because of their customer support team. I was starting to get discouraged when I was looking for wholesale vendors online and CapWholesalers really stands out among the rest. I'm so happy I found them.

daveb423
10/11/18

I have been ordering from capwholesalers.com for years. They are the best price around. The merchandise is usually shipped the same day I place my order. I would recommend them to my friends. Thanks guys!

brinkleym
10/8/18

I have been a consistent customer for several years.

I usually order 3 to 6 dozen hats at a time and can count on 2 to 4 per dozen to be damaged because of inadequate packaging. Getting replacements for the damaged product can be such a hastle I often just absorbed the loss. I continue to shop because of selection and prices.

They shipped me more than I had ordered and more that was on the invoice of my most recent order. They made minimal effort to contact me. To make up for their mistake they made an unauthorized charge on my credit card, a credit card that had not been used with Hatco/Capwholesalers in several years and should NOT have been on file.

My experience with customer service to clear up this mistake that was made on their end was extremely frustrating and added to my disappointment and concern for the security of my personal information.

laurinm3
8/16/18

This website is a complete ripoff. I gave them my logo, which I have never had an issue with embroidering on any hat. First off, they could not re-produce my logo on the hats I wanted. Took two weeks for them to even send me "sample" through email. Also, they will not cancel my order and I have to pay $98.05 for something I have NEVER EVEN RECIEVED! These people are crooks. DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!

samanthah134
5/18/18

AWFUL customer service. I actually had a woman lie to me several times in a phone call about my order...it was so odd! the main one about a delivery date? as if i wouldn't notice them not arriving? I had emailed twice prior to calling days before and even got a partial response that was never fully responded to after my last email. again very odd.
the products have always been fine and i will continue to use them b/c they carry particular products i cant find all together elsewhere i just now know if i have a question or problem it wont get answered or helped honestly.

rickc107
5/4/18

Every order with cap wholesalers has been top notch service. Love everything about this company. We have been ordering from them for 2 years now

curts15
3/24/18

It has been an absolute pleasure doing business with this company. The art of customer service is not lost on them and they really make you feel as if you are the most important customer they have. Always quick to respond to questions or reach out with updates on shipping etc. It is refreshing to do business with a company so focused on pleasing their customers and it is the reason why we will continue to do business with them hopefully forever.

debbiec160
3/15/18

I have ordered caps on 2 separated occasions. Very good quality, pricing and fast delivery. No problems at all. Will definitely be ordering more in the future.

kristophers13
1/20/18

I order from this company I just got my order in 4 Days Wow. The. Quality was Great and the price
was Great too. And the Customer Services was Great too. Keep up the great work.

PS. Thank you Regina and the staff members

richardv55
1/7/18

I recently placed an order for 130 sheets of stainless steel (304 grade) and was provided assurances the order could be correctly met in the time frame available. Deposit was sent, and I received mill certs, photos, weight estimates....all looked in line. However, when the materials finally arrived, I discovered that the supplier (listed below under several different names) had instead shipped me carbon steel in a very thin gauge. These materials are entirely useless and have no resale value without accompanying mill certs.
Note to all....Avoid the below listed fraudulent suppliers listed on Global Sources. Verified? They won't even restrict these businesses from further collaboration on their site:
Wuxi Hongxinbo Stainless Steel Co.Ltd
Foshan Metal Products Co.Ltd
'(Foshan Hangzhijie Metal Products Co.Ltd)

Response from Joi G., CapWholesalers Representative
This customer clearly has the wrong company. We are a promotional baseball caps & apparel company online. He is referring to a stainless steel company overseas!
cliffl20
11/16/17

First time using CapWholesalers. Super fast delivery. Placed order on late Friday afternoon, package was at my pickup location that following Tuesday afternoon. Kathleen communicated with me via email, phone, and even sent follow up emails and left VM for me. Will definitely order again!! Overall, very good experience.

jimc231
8/14/17

I ordered $500 worth of 'performance material' hats with the intention of 3 larger immediate follow up orders. The hats arrived and after a single light use, it was discolored. This was odd, so I ran a follow up test by running it under pure water, and letting it dry over night. The picture below shows the discoloration from WATER after it was fully dried. When I asked how we could resolve this issue Joelle told me to find another hat supplier. Apparently it's unreasonable to expect a hat to not be discolored by pure water. Disappointed in the deceptive product description, but much more so in the customer service.

mandyt19
7/31/17

We had an issue regarding hats that were the wrong size (though labelled correctly, they were a Youth Large, not an Adult Large, hence the simple mess-up). This company assessed our issue and we resolved it within 3 days of them becoming aware of the problem. They were friendly and forthright, especially Regina who was my contact person. We will definitely order form them in the future.

joeys46
4/27/17

I like to buy stuff from amazon prime...shipping, ease of purchase yada yada yada. Having said that, I was extremely happy with the level of customer service from a woman named Vivian. She was knowledgeable about the product, shipping times, and had very nice conversation with her. On top of this, I ordered my hats on Monday and received my order on Wednesday! Great overall experience and I would reccomend CapWholesalers to anyone looking to buy hats online.

susans319
3/29/17

I hand paint baseball caps, sneakers and tote bags and need a reliable company from which to purchase such items and I've found that in CapWholesalers. I've placed 3 orders so far and each one went smoothly and the items I ordered were excellent quality. There was a slight glitch in my last order but Regina was quick to respond and took care of it without a complaint. She was a delight to deal with as is Vivianna. I will definitely continue ordering from CapWholesalers in the not to distant future.

toddl31
3/25/17

Very responsive and helpful. Hats came through good and any questions i had along the way they accomodated promptly.

akk15
3/25/17

Worked out great, quick response in email, quick delivery and great quality. Totally satisfied! I was concerned at first because I hadn't been emailed a tracking number so I emailed them and I was taking care of so quickly it was amazing. They got back to me telling me that my tracking number was such and such and that my package would actually be delivered by the end of the day it was astonishing because I had just placed the order a few days prior. I am already thinking about placing my next order with caps wholesalers next time I might even have them do some customization instead of just buying the caps blank . I'm also interested in checking out their other products now because the prices were so great compared to other websites.

amandas200
3/16/17

This is my first time ordering from this company so I was a bit afraid.. I must say I am HIGHLY IMPRESSED! The quality of the hats are the best I've ever seen and the fit is so comfortable! My order was shipped quickly and correctly.. I will definately be a long term customer !

riche48
3/16/17

I have recently became an avid customer ...just completed my fourth order with them ...Viviana B. Was awesome ...she was incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable! Thanks for everything !!

trishs26
3/15/17

I have just placed my second order from Capwholesalers and from my first experience I can say I was very happy with my Internet experience and also associates on the telephone. I will definitely continue to use their service.

dereka27
3/3/17

I ordered a couple of hats and one of them was slightly off center. The bill looked crooked when I put it on. I emailed them and Ragina handled it very quickly. She had me email over a couple pictures showing the issue and the next day she shipped out a new hat free of charge. I will definitely be ordering more hats for my company! Thank you Ragina!

ginam66
3/1/17

Very happy with my first of many purchases with CapWholesalers. Prices were very good (I looked around for bulk pricing before ordering). They have a great assortment of hats. I received my items within 3 days of ordering. Customer service was amazing when I had a question. Very happy

$18.95 UPS ground. Thank you

By Joi G., CustomizedWear Representative

We ship UPS and they will not deliver to a PO box. Perhaps you can use a relatives physical address?

By Joi G., CustomizedWear Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CapWholesalers staff and other customers.

1 Photo for CapWholesalers