Review of CanvasDiscount

info@canvasdiscount.com

717 reviews with 5 stars

rs345
3/14/19

The quality of the print is really amazing. I'm an artist and use quite a few different online printing services and I am impressed with the accuracy of the colors. And it shipped quickly too!

taral91
3/14/19

I ordered this for my cousin of her children. We life very far apart and this made her day. Her and the kids have been arguing over who gets to keep it. They love how soft and beautiful is. I love that I was able to make them smile while we are 700 miles apart. O was made and at her door in less then 2 weeks

cheyennen2
3/13/19

Very please with the product. Very fast shipping very reasonable pricing. Definitely will be ordering more items from the website.

suek147
3/13/19

Love the way these pictures turn out. Beautiful!! I've had 3 done so far and plan on doing more. Just recommended you to one of my friends and to my family!!!

doloresm47
3/13/19

I would continue to using them, I love their job. My family all are very impressed with my pictures. If you want to pay good price for your canvas please used them.

Tip for consumers: Please making sure that you review your picture before downloading.

danf185
3/13/19

I've ordered five prints in various sizes from them, the biggest being 36 x 24 and the smallest being 8x8. Very satisfied with the quality of the canvas prints and speed of delivery. Will definitely order from them again for gifts and what not. My advice for first time orders would be to slightly brighten the photo before sending it, if you want to match what you see on a computer monitor.

karena317
3/13/19

Snow is rare in Tucson but we had a lot a few weeks ago so I took pictures. I sent a picture for canvas discount and it's awesome.

michaelt643
3/13/19

CanvasDiscount did an awesome job in recapturing the color from my photo into print. Excellent service and processing!

ziada6
3/13/19

I am planning to do more business with you soon, if you have coupans pleas always send me some i have more work for you
Great job.

janetteg13
3/13/19

My order was in my hands so fast! And beautifuly made! Price is out of this world and the customer service is great!

neds40
3/13/19

I was looking to test out a few different vendors and ordered a large print. It arrived well packaged and the quality was great. Very happy with their service.

pae1
3/13/19

Quick, quality canvases. I will be ordering more. The canvases add quality artwork and photos without having to buy frames.

robertt569
3/13/19

I have checked out a few other companys. One gives you free canvases and then charges huge shipping costs. Canvas Discount gives you free shipping if you buy a certain amount of pictures. No such deal elsewhere.

candyf20
3/13/19

Quick easy and affordable, photos turned out fabulous. Turn around time was a week. Online ordering was user friendly.

melindar59
3/13/19

I'm very impressed with this company. Not only are their photo products professionally done, they back their products if your not happy. They reproduced an acrylic photo for me without hassle and no charge. Definitely will be using them for all my photo needs. QUICK ship too

anniel106
3/13/19

I am very into photography and actually we just started a business. I have used pretty much, every photography canvas creation company there is. This is by far the best.Best price and best turn around and best product. Hands-down.

Tip for consumers: Just remember that shipping tacks on a sizable cost in relation to the rest of the cost but they have the most amazing deals that it makes up for it.

bobbih24
2/21/19

I have gone NUTS since I learned of your company...31 canvas' of $361.62 worth of nuts. And extremely thankful all that was special pricing. I've had to pull the reins in right now, but I WILL be back.

Btw, two items were gifts for my sweet sister and three were for my favorite cousin...

And yes, I'm spreading the word!

pennyh69
2/21/19

My family and friends love the job you did on my pictures and asked me for your website. Great Job!!

sallyk63
2/15/19

Ordered a Canvas Photo as a gift for Christmas. There was a slight flaw. Requested a re-do. Sent photo of flaw to Canvas Discount. They responded promptly. I am very pleased with the results!

samanthaf83
2/10/19

Ordered very large canvases and they came in Amazing hd quality, for a Great price, and with a fast delivery.

dairong
2/10/19

The best Canvasy like the texture and the mark.God materials and nice envolve system, very fast and so beautiful...

barbarah491
2/9/19

I ordered canvas of family and one of lose of grand daughters cat. I am happy and I
believe they will be too. They are valentine gifts

deanv25
2/9/19

Company went way above my expectations to make sure my lost canvas was found and sent to me. Very pleased with all the prints I have had put on canvas.

teresac209
2/9/19

Everything was perfect! No complaints. Fast service and good quality products.
I would gladly recommend this site or company to anyone and plan to order again.

susanm915
2/9/19

The pictures turned out wonderful and the prices were reasonable. Shipping was quick also, even though it was close to Christmas. I had no complaints and our friends were thrilled with the picture of their three children. I ordered another picture of my husband with his brothers and sisters with their mother. His mother just LOVED the picture, which turned out so good. Thank you!

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?