Review of CanvasDiscount

info@canvasdiscount.com

805 reviews with 5 stars

barbarab673
6/9/19

Always pleased with my purchases from canvasdiscount.com
We lost a beloved pet this week so I am going to place an order for a canvas to remember him by.

deborahc313
6/4/19

I love all of my canvas photos that I have ordered from canvas discount. They arrive remarkably quick and the photos are beautiful.

carolh405
6/3/19

I will definitely place future orders. They delivered exactly what I ordered at a great price and it arrived quicker than expected!

nealy6
6/3/19

I have ordered several of them and have been so happy with each one! Only wish I had made this one bigger! Very reasonable too!

joed499
6/3/19

I took a chance with this company and they haven't failed me yet. Their website first of all was so easy to maneuver around and understand. The clarity of the picture when I received them was outstanding. Amazing workmanship guys. I think that the framing can be just a little bit more stronger. If you use a less weaker frame it tends to warp. Other than that I will always use this company

daniellev26
6/3/19

Just received my canvases and they're perfect... couldn't ask for a better product especially for the price. Very happy, will purchase from them again.

lindab1223
6/3/19

Fast service & delivery - easy to place order & the quality is better than I imagined. Will definitely use again

gwenp24
6/3/19

I am so very pleased with my canvas pictures from Canvas Discount! They are great prints and delivery is very fast!

janetc297
6/3/19

You guys are great I have got 10 pictures done they are all great and I really love the prices. Keep doing a wonderful job

rebeccap238
6/3/19

Love this company... Every time I have used them I have been super happy!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

alliel18
6/3/19

Love the prices, good quality! I ordered 10 - 8x8 canvas prints and they turned out really good! I ordered them on a Thursday and received them the following Wednesday!

colleenb122
6/3/19

The price was great but the canvas was awesome. I ordered several canvases from photos of paintings I painted.

kathyg263
5/30/19

Just received my print. First time I used this company. Extremely quick. Excellent packing. Will be using them again. I wanted to do something different on my walls. Started with my favorite picture from Greece. WOW

chaunceys18
5/24/19

Despite the low cost (with many cheaper than Walmarts prices after their sales), the quality is just what I was looking for! Everything is clear and distinct, with beautiful colors and contrasts. Very sturdy and was packaged well to ensure everything arrived safely. Will definitely be doing more business in the future!

michelas4
5/17/19

The dress I bought through Lightinthebox is of excellent manifacture and Ita colours are sell combine. Thanks to the model, I seem Thunder than I rally am.

jeanetteb77
5/8/19

I ordered a 40x48 canvas of my son and his family of four standing on The Great Wall In China! It was a surprise for them and they loved it! Highly recommend these canvas pictures!!

robertm1472
5/7/19

Ordering was simple, payment was safe and easy, delivered on time, the product is exactly as expected, I will order from this company again, now to figure out my next picture on canvas.

cindyb482
5/7/19

Love the pillow! Came out looking really nice. Really simple to work the order process! Will definitely be using this company again!

robertb1473
5/7/19

Incredible canvas prints, at a great price. Have ordered over 100 and haven't had a single problem. Don't think twice, about ordering, people will buy, what you get printed.

jessicad271
5/7/19

Not going to lie, I was pretty scared about ordering canvas photos online. however they came out amazing!! worth every penny! thank you all so much!

mayuryb
5/7/19

It is very responsible, excellent work, I have recommended it and everyone has been happy with their work

macb33
5/7/19

Great service, great turn-around time, great product. I've used it many times and recommend it to everyone.

lisal630
5/7/19

This is my 5th canvas.., we do them for our grandkids.. excellent quality for the price.. highly recommended...

tristenf1
5/7/19

They had it created and shipped within no time. The painting was well protected during shipping. I can't be more pleased. Thanks team.

josephb466
5/7/19

I have ordered from this company many time and yet to be disappointed...quality work at excellent prices.

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

click on this link youlle get a site that checks the Quality of the photo: https://posterprintshop.com/file-quality-check/

By Moses S.

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?