Review of CanvasDiscount

info@canvasdiscount.com

690 reviews with 5 stars

kathyb400
1/15/19

I ordered 1 8x12, which was free & then ordered 2 large pics of a waterfall in Kauai & a picture of the Pacific Northwest Sound & they are fabulous!! Color was great LOVE LOVE them! Color was great! They arrived perfect! Will definitely order again & refer friends and family to. Thank you so much.

michelea80
12/19/18

My husband and I are never sure what to give our moms for the holiday other then the typical items that everyone else racks up too. So I did a little research on line and came across this website. Besides the fact it was super simple to follow, the communication on the status was second to none. I received them before Christmas and even that was a shocker given that it was just about a week prior that I ordered.. And during the season and they still got it to me not one but we ordered 2. And I was in tears what a perfect picture and it was as soft as velvet.. I can't wait to make the mommy's cry... This gift is a perfect thing if they already have it all.. Very pleased from our family of 7 thank you..

theresab167
12/13/18

This is the first time that I have ordered from this company.i ordered these canvas for Christmas gifts.

amandal391
12/11/18

I love the quality and fast delivery! I was unsure because I've never heard of them before, but I'm so thrilled and pleased with my purchase!

stephanier61
12/11/18

My grandkids always grab this blanket. It's all our favorite. I had to buy one for them. The quality is excellent

marciec8
12/11/18

The color and quality of my prints are fabulous, best blow up I've ever done! I had my canvas order within a week of ordering. I will continue to use CanvasDiscount for all my future orders!

darlened57
12/11/18

All of my canvas prints were exactly what I wanted. They are making memories for my friends and family that can be seen each time they look at the pictures

patriciam69
12/11/18

Great price and quality work! This cannot be beat anywhere. I ordered seven and each one was perfect. Great value!

ml334
12/11/18

Love the results & the savings were phenomenal! I'll use this vendor again & again. Prompt delivery!

bethanyc25
12/11/18

This was my first time converting my photography into canvas. I could not be more pleased. Everything came out stunning and I really feel like they did my work Justice. I have ordered several more times since my initial order. I will keep coming back.

jolanc
12/5/18

Just placed my second order this morning at approximately 10 am ...just received notification at 4:45 pm that my order was finished and ready to ship! WOW!!! My first order recently arrived in a timely manner and the canvas print looks great!!! Quality wood frame and workmanship!!! As a serious amateur photographer, I rely on solid relationships as part of my business...and CANVAS DISCOUNT DELIVERS!!!

ramonz3
11/1/18

Es un buen producto en ropa interior tanto para dama como de hombre muy sexy y agradable ajustable al cuerpo

susana368
11/1/18

I will continue to use CanvasDiscount and tell my friends about them! My orders turned out so good I gave them as gifts!

bubbad4
11/1/18

My friend John Millard uses yall...he told me about it...let me see if I can find another picture worthy of your work!!

cathyp25
10/31/18

I have ordered multiple canvas prints of all sizes and they have all looked great! If there was one thing that I would like to see, it would be that they come with the hangers attached.

jenniferh686
10/31/18

I like it thanks been thinking about getting a other one I appreciated love it thanks god bless I in joy looking at it to remind me of the animals I had and have

janel184
10/31/18

You are the best. Can not say enough good thing about you. Price is excellent. Fast service. Very happy. I have told everybody who will listen about you. Thanks.

kirkt27
10/30/18

I was very happy with the over-all service. The prints & canvas's I ordered were exactly what I wanted. All pieces were packed very well, & packages were delivered in a timely fashion.

catiam5
10/30/18

I love so much that i can even stop getting more pictures done!!! They just look so perfect great quality!!! I completely love it.

dawnb233
10/30/18

I Ordered 3 canvases an I just ordered another ! Very satisfied and going to order more .... The canvases are high in quality, the colors are vibrant. It only took 4/5 days for delivery an I couldn't wait to see my first order. Needless to say I will be using this company again and again !!! I can't wait to see my fourth order !!! Christmas is going to be great :)

michaels1801
10/30/18

I thought my complex photo composition with very saturated colors and various Photoshop effects would be difficult to print faithfully, but CanvasDiscount did a great job.

jessicas568
10/30/18

I have already shared with my friends ..great job great prices and fast delivery..highly recommend I will dedicate be buying more !

patricias34
10/30/18

I have ordered twice. Once was 3 16" by 20" and the second time was 6 8" by 8" canvases and they all have turned out awesome. I'm actually doing them for family this year for xmas. super affordable.

jackw225
10/30/18

I have bought several large prints and have be very pleased with each one. I told a friend about the lovely print and he had one made that he is very pleased with. The customer service is just fantastic.

donnad403
10/30/18

I love how the pictures com out fabulous, the mail is quick.. I highly recommend them for small or large pictures.. I have ordered several and very happy.

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?