Review of CanvasDiscount

info@canvasdiscount.com

50 reviews with 4 stars

davidd841
12/11/18

I like the fast service and delivery plus the great discounts and if I have a problem with anything I order they make it right.
The photos below were on acrylic and metal and were outstanding.

beverlyl87
10/30/18

My canvas was out of focus originally. The replacement was made in a timely manner. It was very nicely done.

homid
8/6/18

SUPER PRINTS, QUALITY, PRICES AND DELIVERY ON TIME. A TERRIFIC VEHICLE , SPECIALLY FOR AN ARTIST LIKE ME SELLING MY PRINTS .

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND CANVAS PRINTS

bens263
2/13/18

I've had half a dozen or more pictures printed at massive sizes. They're as big or bigger than my TV, and I find myself standing in front of them like I might at an art gallery, getting lost in the places I've catalogued. Definitely worth the money to have them printed. Luckily these guys print them fairly cheap. The canvases have lower grade frames, and they're never really flat, but I fix that by adjusting how I hang them; I use putty to stick them against the wall (in addition to a normal hanging bracket). It keeps the picture tight to the wall, and keeps them from needing to be straightened out or leveled. So far, so good. Keep up the good work.

johnr591
1/22/18

I had a 60 X 30 print made for me by these guys. I paid for the thicker boarder and got mirrored wrap style for my border option. The print is beautiful and there are no problems with the canvas, or with the frame or the stapling work they did.

My only complaint is that I spent an extra $4 for the hanging hardware and I'm not really satisfied with it. The rope it came with is definitely not wide enough to stretch across a 60" frame. I could put the nails directly in my walls and just hang it on those, but that size canvas is so heavy that I'm not confident it would last as long as I would like hanging out of my drywall. My suggestion to anyone buying a large print from them is to do it, but just go to your local hardware store for mounting options.

rkc3
9/18/17

Wish my photo would have been wrapped around the canvas. The white edges make it look unfinished like it needs a frame.

briank127
9/18/17

Fjords never looked better. Quality assembly job and amazingly fast delivery, all at a reasonable price.

melissab174
7/17/17

Overall good value for the price. I ordered 12 canvases on my initial order and am pleased with 11 of them. Timely shipping and they arrived nicely packaged. One has 3 random ink dots on the surface which completely detracts from my photo. Would love to have that one reprinted.

joet111
6/8/17

The quality (colors & resolution) were excellent and right with the image we uploaded. The quality of the canvas was good. The framing was slightly off - wouldn't lie flat on a flat surface. More bracing was needed to make the frame more sturdy. It hung fine even with the slight framing issue.

markp195
5/18/17

quality is above price point. resell regularly for a nice profit..............................................

leanneb7
2/25/17

Love the pictures! Easy to order, just a few days to receive. Only problem I had was I ordered different sizes and they were packaged tightly together, and as a result the larger picture has two "dents" in the canvas from the edges of the smaller canvas it was packaged with. I hoped that would go away and not be noticeable in a few days, but I still see them. Other than that, this service is great!

amye36
2/20/17

Love the sale price that allowed me to buy 12 8 x 8 canvas squares for my den wall. Was able to highlight my kids doing sports in a unique way. Thrilled with how easy they were to hang too!

tylerj28
2/20/17

Very nice quality. Fast service. Easy website to use. Will use again when need similar item. We used it for our new facility and have had many compliments

badrir
2/20/17

I ordered multiple landscape canvas prints to hang on the wall. The final product was of the highest quality. Products shipped in quick time as well.

samw142
2/17/17

This was my 6th order I've bought from you. PERFECT as always !!!! Super fast delivery. I've referred family and friends because they are very impressed with your work.

terrid27
1/23/17

I have to say I was very impressed with my canvas print. I didn't know of this company, but seen an ad on Face Book. The price was right so I decided to try them out. I am very happy with the finished product

jessicaj85
jessica j.
1/23/17

Got the prints really fast. We ordered a few as gifts. Everyone loved them. They were great a d a huge hit. Quality was awesome. I feel they could have been packaged and shipped a little better but all the prints were great and had no damage.

silviab12
12/23/16

I previously wrote a feedback pretty bad, because I couldn't track my package. It finally arrived in time, and the quality of the picture is good. Probably UPS messed up because of Christmas.

jenniferp125
12/20/16

I ordered 2 16 x 16 canvases. One looks great, the other one has an imperfection in the canvas, and looks like my daughter has a zit on her head. Otherwise they were received in a timely manner and look great.

jenc39
12/20/16

canvasesI was very pleased with the speed in which I received my canvases and the quality of work. I had one complaint which was taken care of ASAP. I will definitely use this company for all my pics. When you find a company doing a good job for you, why even try another.
Jen

geralds57
12/20/16

great work bu your workers. Keep up the good work

roccom28
10/28/16

Product is beautiful...canvas prints that I received are gorgeous! However, I recently experienced an advertising gaffe with CanvasDiscount.com and encountered many roadblocks along the way, but I am very pleased to say that everything was resolved and they really do care about their customers! I've spoken directly with their Customer Service Manager (Alex), who has been nothing short of exceptional throughout this process, on numerous occasions...he has gone above and beyond to make this situation right. I was very disappointed with their customer service when this ordeal began, but now I must say that I am extremely satisfied! CanvasDiscount.com has earned a customer for life...thank you for everything!

Tip for consumers: Be patient with Customer Service and trust that any issues will be resolved...

jackiep13
2/12/14

Ordered canvas prints. Prints arrived promptly, were well packaged. Very pleasant transaction.

kr1190
11/12/13

Speedy service. Cannot comment on quality as sent directly as gift. Person gifted is very pleased with print. Only reason gave a 4 is because I didn't personally see print.

iw20
11/8/13

After calling the website stuff and asking about the shipping process, I was informed that canvas was sent after 40 hours after placing an order which isn't promised fast 24h turnaround... However, i waited a week for canvas to arrive and it was delivered safe n' sound. The satisfaction is over 100% for the canvas, but the shipping could be improved. Overall, first impression is OK with canvas discount website...

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?