CanadaGovernmentGrants.org reviews

privacy@canadagovernmentgrants.org

5 reviews with 5 stars

clarencev3
5/17/15

Risks to my business is a thing of the past thanks to Small Business Grants Canada. I recently acquired a risk insurance cover for my business assets courtesy of the government. This was after being helped by Small Business Grants Canada. They gave me a list of agencies that offered affordable risk insurance covers of which I chose one from and they assisted me on how I would apply for such insurances. Within a week's time, I was insured.

kristas5
5/11/15

Small Business Grants Canada just helped me acquire a loan for starting up my own industry! Through the internet, I learned about them a few months back when I was in dire need of a loan. I contacted them inquiring about how I could get a loan and they immediately gave me an agency that could offer a no interest loan. True to the agency's word, I got the loan.

albertr23
4/11/15

You can have ideas to expand your market and reach greater heights with your small business. However, limited funds will always pull you behind especially if you are a small business. Well, worry not as Small Business Grants Canada provides the best list of lenders to fit your small business. I can attest to their reliable information as I have benefited from the same.

kaycec
3/26/15

Thanks to Canada Government Grants, sourcing of funds for my small business has gone very smoothly. I had known of the service from an aunt of mine and had made up my mind to use it when I'd start up myself. This is a great place to find out what grants you are eligible for. I highly recommend you visit www.canadagovernmentgrants.org to learn more about the possibilities.

rosalynf
3/8/15

I have a business that has almost reached bankruptcy, and Small Business Grants Canada helped me save my business. They were so keen in providing me with the best and appropriate fund providers for my needs. They were so friendly and polite. They guide me all throughout the process. And fortunately, my application was approved and my business is growing and still functioning up until now.

Questions? Get answers from the CanadaGovernmentGrants.org staff and other customers.

CanadaGovernmentGrants.org?