This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

California Government Funding.org

California Government Funding.org

California Government Funding.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. California Government Funding.org also ranks 14th among Government Grants sites.

How would you rate California Government Funding.org?

“If you need funding for your business....”

Georgia L.
11/10/16

From the get-go I was worried about the idea of applying for funding from any source other then the bank but the funding advisors that managed my account really put me at ease. I would recommend the Center to anybody starting or thinking about starting a small business in California.

georgial17
November 10th, 2016

Tip for consumers: call the number on the site to speak to a funding manager right away

sarahd81
September 8th, 2015
Can I trust California Government Funding.org? Not long ago I spoke to an agent named "Michael" from the organization and he told me that I could receive up to thousands of dollars in funding… How can I be sure that this is true? Has anybody dealt with them? I hear a lot of good things, and they have a bunch of success stories. I’m leaning towards giving it a try.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the California Government Funding.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about California Government Funding.org?

Have a question about California Government Funding.org?