Review of BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed reviews

janetc15
4/12/17

Like another reviewer said, this website contains articles of lame content that includes a bunch of gifs, false content, and an outlet of pretending to be an actual news website. In the beginning, BuzzFeed was a little less like it was now. I actually used to browse on it. The past few years, it's nothing but a dumping ground for junk, advertising, clickbait and constant tabloid news about the same clans of famous for no reason people.

If you're in your teen years or early 20s, and love stupid pointless stuff, BuzzFeed is for you; not that you care, but I'll be judging you the entire way through. Again, BuzzFeed is infested with stupid articles, "lists", poor recommendations with almost no research, and also hires bloggers to contribute absolutely nothing important. They curate a bunch of stuff and put it together in one whole long mess. You can find the same content elsewhere without the BuzzFeed. So, like I said, if you like pointless and time-wasting content, BuzzFeed is the place for you. Every time I see the word BuzzFeed anywhere, I roll my eyes and pass it.

randomu
4/5/17

Buzzfeed is a site for entertainment, containing various quizzes and eye candy with occasional informative content. Some articles are terrible, though. It usually shouldn't be taken too seriously, but it can be a fun site to browse.

jillj10
12/11/16

This company put false information about me and my business on their site. If they don't take it down immediately I will file complaints on them, legally. I would not trust ANYTHING they put up there.

suhartos
2/19/16

one of the must haves that i would recommen anyone! their videos are so amusing and full of real life stories that i see myself in so many of them.

jimmyj21
1/15/16

who doesn't love buzzfeed?! and recently i got addicted to their buzzfeed food section! it makes me wanna cook all day long!

missym5
3/5/15

This is like my kind of news and information station. Fun quizzes and trivia too. Super entertaining and interesting. Good stuff

davidk66
4/15/14

BuzzFeed has the hottest, most social content on the web. We feature breaking buzz and the kinds of things you'd want to pass along to your friends.

mackenzied
4/11/14

Hilarious! Smart and funny. Can't get enough.

lilliyak
3/25/14

I also like Buzzfeed (five stars)

Great design, not so easy to navigate and create blog. But its doable. Article, which i submit got many views. For articles with great content it is easy to go viral on this website. They have great blog. And i read all tips, how to make my articles go viral. Guys, it works! Even tips, i got their helped me to create interesting content. Let's Buzzzz....

griffinl5
3/2/14

Whoever thought of Buzzfeed, should be a millionaire by now. This site is extremely entertaining, with constant new postings by the minutes, and hosts a variety of different content. Often times, instead of (accidentally) dozing off during lecture, I will hop on to Buzzfeed for a quick minute to see which Avenger I am, or what city do I belong in the most. Five stars for this website, as it provides plenty of entertainment.

jesser2
1/30/14

A blatant content farm that mostly consists of terrible lists like "42 Ways you Know you went to UC Irvine" designed solely to generate clicks for advertisers.

There is absolutely no original content on this site. It mostly consists of pictures taken from Tumblr which are taken from YouTube videos.

It's sad that so many people like this site.

travism35
9/16/13

Great compilation of the hot stories of the day, but lately has started to take a more biased approach to hot button issues. I would like to see a little more diversity in viewpoints on the site.

lindam70
6/12/13

This is a very entertaining website. It is the fun entertaining tidbits of the news media.

jasonj6
10/8/11

Buzzfeed is the best, and there is an awesome iPhone app that is free for it too. I like it because it condenses a lot of material into one stream you can follow, with thumbnails and descriptions. Can't be beat!

lisac15
8/6/11

Yessss first review! So yeah I am into gossip sites and stuff but this site has to be one of my favorites. I am always on buzz feed trying out sneak peaks to movies. If you want to know what sites are good for sneak peaks then try either this one or perez hiltons blog.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the BuzzFeed staff and other customers.

BuzzFeed?