Review of BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed reviews

grants65
5/20/19

Free speech should always be protected, but Buzzfeed gives enemies of free speech great material to work with. False information pushed by agenda-driven sources hurts everyone involved and not involved in society. Buzzfeed- clean up your $#*! or shutdown.

petraf2
5/20/19

Fake news and harming innocent people without any proof. Do not trust in anything they write, it is not informational.

chayukyk
5/19/19

Lies. And lies. And lies. We are tired of you, but you outdid it with your fake news on Tony Robbins. Stop twisting facts and making up stories. I am done with you.

homers28
5/9/19

To be honest, I would politically identify as a Democrat/liberal/whatever you want to call me. A lot of these one star reviews for Buzzfeed come from the right, but I would like to represent my half of America when I say we hate them too. Don't have the mistaken belief that hating Buzzfeed is something only one party can do; it is as bipartisan as it gets. My reasons are the same as anyone else's on this site.

sohamn
5/8/19

Buzzfeed is so $#*!. Man their YouTube videos don't get any better either, with their anti male, sjw content.

redditym
5/7/19

This website is vapid $#*!-raking through and through. The only constructive use for it is as a lesson in intellectual dishonesty and as a case study in the decline of news sources into vacuous click bait.

johnb2572
5/7/19

sjw company, $#*!ty and stolen content, completely $#*!ing lies to boost leftist propaganda, writers are $#*!, hates white men, muh lgbtjdisanbmckhjq, $#*! news (not even news), $#*!ty normie memes etc. honestly cuckfeed can burn in hell

calebk30
5/7/19

Cant take a joke and always start $#*! that's unnecessary don't wanna stop being a little $#*! about everything and just cant leave reddit alone keep to yourself and die alone and be come bankrupt and all of your employees die a terrible death

alexanders156
5/7/19

They have click bait titles, and they generalise everything.
Eg: "10 questions black people have for white people" is just...so stupid.

poopiem
5/7/19

if you can even call it news. its clickbaity, its unaccurate and half of the articles are just speculation using what other people think. they make up stuff about alot of websites and puts stuff down. DONT INSTALL

tristanj10
5/6/19

I thought this was a fun site years ago but now it's just a bunch of fake news stories. I tried to like it but it was just tiring.

chrisa434
3/4/19

Lying about President Trump that he was colluded with Russians.
It is a fake news organization and they are not trusted it.

rans4
3/4/19

Not an honest or accurate source of information. They have in the past and are currently misrepresenting the information. These people should be investigated for falsifying information and false truths. Possible legal suite would be appropriate to stop these websites that have so far escaped having to prove what they report.

juliel252
1/19/19

The FAKE news media strikes again. I can't believe they have all gotten away with it for so long. I guess their buddies at CNN, New York Times and Washington Post decided to throw them to the wolves.

rayz11
1/18/19

I can not believe that a news agency can put out such story, full of red flags, with no evidence. This is like a highschool paper written by inexperienced "so called" journalists. They should be fired abd helpd accountable. Shame on their sham

emilj8
11/28/18

The website is 45% hating on men, 30% boring, predictble comedy, 20% bad quizzes, and 5% is articles so lame you'll forget about it 2 minutes after reading it

paulv143
10/17/18

It isn't entertaining, it's pathetic how a site like this can even exist. They blow things out of context all the time.

mitchb41
7/3/18

Mainly opinions and click bait titles. Full of hyperbole and useless pieces of journalism. Buzzfeed is a less credible source than Fox News or any other TV news station. Their articles appeal to the dumbest common demoninator on Facebook by getting people to click on "12 reasons why everyone should become transgender."

joans236
7/2/18

Buzz Feed is much worse than I thought. I was looking at an article regarding the New Mexican President. With absolutely no specifics, BF decided it was impossible for our Presidents could work together. Though
The article was supposed to be about the new President, BF kept slinging mud at our President backed up by nothing but the writer's imagination like when it was said that Trump is not getting rid of the swamp, he brought it with him. It goes downhill from there. Journalists are not supposed to make news by writing lies, they are supposed to write the truth. Buzz Feed has lost any sort of moral compass.

dennisw70
6/24/18

Of all places to go and read the news, you choose BuzzFeed !? Their 'journalism' is total garbage. Blatantly biased, no form of critical thinking is permitted. All news articles have been twisted to stir emotions and attract attention just like clickbait! At least their quizzes are fun. I can't stop taking them!

michaelb695
4/10/18

Huge lack of actual journalism. They just push a certain agenda and don't give people the facts in order to draw their own conclusions. They are biased and racist, it truly shows in the content that they provide. It is unfortunate that people use this website for information.

krystalm25
3/27/18

Buzz Feed is an amazing way to get information that is happening all over the world in a fun way. You can take many fun quizzes and I always learn something new or fun everyday! It is also hilarious.Last but not least it adjusts to your liking and what you like to see!

bonniec64
9/12/17

It is impossible to contact buzzfeed. All the information they have regarding my company, including the name, is incorrect, yet my efforts to correct it go unanswered. I will try again, by letter to their New York address, but I believe they are nothing but a crooked scam... A company (and I use that word loosely) like theirs need to make themselves available to their customers. Instead, they continue to post incorrect and false information about their clients. To say they are horrible is an understatement.

tiffanyr35
8/25/17

I made a Buzzfeed account and I've had issues logging into it, which I have emailed a couple times about this issue and got no response. I tried making another account under a different email, but kept getting errors for some reason. I also sent out a few emails about that, still getting no reply. I have emailed a couple times two different buzzfeed email contacts and haven't heard anything back. Now I do have a Buzzfeed account I can get into (with absolutely no help from Buzzfeed) and when I try to make a post, I keep getting a pop up saying there was an error and to contact error@buzzfeed.com, which I have already done a few times, with absolutely no response. How can I successfully post things and not keep getting these pop ups?

bryand52
8/4/17

Click bait materialistic garbage that is bias against white men lol. They resort to insults when an agenda doesn't fit them, they are the epitome of censorship of other ideas when it doesn't fit their agenda

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the BuzzFeed staff and other customers.

BuzzFeed?