Review of BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed reviews

emilj8
11/28/18

The website is 45% hating on men, 30% boring, predictble comedy, 20% bad quizzes, and 5% is articles so lame you'll forget about it 2 minutes after reading it

oofo2
11/14/18

ooofofffooffoofofofofofofffofooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofffo o o o ofofo o o o o of o fo o fo fo o of of off o f ff o fo off f o fo ff

paulv143
10/17/18

It isn't entertaining, it's pathetic how a site like this can even exist. They blow things out of context all the time.

mitchb41
7/3/18

Mainly opinions and click bait titles. Full of hyperbole and useless pieces of journalism. Buzzfeed is a less credible source than Fox News or any other TV news station. Their articles appeal to the dumbest common demoninator on Facebook by getting people to click on "12 reasons why everyone should become transgender."

joans236
7/2/18

Buzz Feed is much worse than I thought. I was looking at an article regarding the New Mexican President. With absolutely no specifics, BF decided it was impossible for our Presidents could work together. Though
The article was supposed to be about the new President, BF kept slinging mud at our President backed up by nothing but the writer's imagination like when it was said that Trump is not getting rid of the swamp, he brought it with him. It goes downhill from there. Journalists are not supposed to make news by writing lies, they are supposed to write the truth. Buzz Feed has lost any sort of moral compass.

dennisw70
6/24/18

Of all places to go and read the news, you choose BuzzFeed !? Their 'journalism' is total garbage. Blatantly biased, no form of critical thinking is permitted. All news articles have been twisted to stir emotions and attract attention just like clickbait! At least their quizzes are fun. I can't stop taking them!

michaelb695
4/10/18

Huge lack of actual journalism. They just push a certain agenda and don't give people the facts in order to draw their own conclusions. They are biased and racist, it truly shows in the content that they provide. It is unfortunate that people use this website for information.

krystalm25
3/27/18

Buzz Feed is an amazing way to get information that is happening all over the world in a fun way. You can take many fun quizzes and I always learn something new or fun everyday! It is also hilarious.Last but not least it adjusts to your liking and what you like to see!

bonniec64
9/12/17

It is impossible to contact buzzfeed. All the information they have regarding my company, including the name, is incorrect, yet my efforts to correct it go unanswered. I will try again, by letter to their New York address, but I believe they are nothing but a crooked scam... A company (and I use that word loosely) like theirs need to make themselves available to their customers. Instead, they continue to post incorrect and false information about their clients. To say they are horrible is an understatement.

tiffanyr35
8/25/17

I made a Buzzfeed account and I've had issues logging into it, which I have emailed a couple times about this issue and got no response. I tried making another account under a different email, but kept getting errors for some reason. I also sent out a few emails about that, still getting no reply. I have emailed a couple times two different buzzfeed email contacts and haven't heard anything back. Now I do have a Buzzfeed account I can get into (with absolutely no help from Buzzfeed) and when I try to make a post, I keep getting a pop up saying there was an error and to contact error@buzzfeed.com, which I have already done a few times, with absolutely no response. How can I successfully post things and not keep getting these pop ups?

bryand52
8/4/17

Click bait materialistic garbage that is bias against white men lol. They resort to insults when an agenda doesn't fit them, they are the epitome of censorship of other ideas when it doesn't fit their agenda

janetc15
4/12/17

Like another reviewer said, this website contains articles of lame content that includes a bunch of gifs, false content, and an outlet of pretending to be an actual news website. In the beginning, BuzzFeed was a little less like it was now. I actually used to browse on it. The past few years, it's nothing but a dumping ground for junk, advertising, clickbait and constant tabloid news about the same clans of famous for no reason people.

If you're in your teen years or early 20s, and love stupid pointless stuff, BuzzFeed is for you; not that you care, but I'll be judging you the entire way through. Again, BuzzFeed is infested with stupid articles, "lists", poor recommendations with almost no research, and also hires bloggers to contribute absolutely nothing important. They curate a bunch of stuff and put it together in one whole long mess. You can find the same content elsewhere without the BuzzFeed. So, like I said, if you like pointless and time-wasting content, BuzzFeed is the place for you. Every time I see the word BuzzFeed anywhere, I roll my eyes and pass it.

randomu
4/5/17

Buzzfeed is a site for entertainment, containing various quizzes and eye candy with occasional informative content. Some articles are terrible, though. It usually shouldn't be taken too seriously, but it can be a fun site to browse.

jillj10
12/11/16

This company put false information about me and my business on their site. If they don't take it down immediately I will file complaints on them, legally. I would not trust ANYTHING they put up there.

suhartos
2/19/16

one of the must haves that i would recommen anyone! their videos are so amusing and full of real life stories that i see myself in so many of them.

jimmyj21
1/15/16

who doesn't love buzzfeed?! and recently i got addicted to their buzzfeed food section! it makes me wanna cook all day long!

missym5
3/5/15

This is like my kind of news and information station. Fun quizzes and trivia too. Super entertaining and interesting. Good stuff

davidk66
4/15/14

BuzzFeed has the hottest, most social content on the web. We feature breaking buzz and the kinds of things you'd want to pass along to your friends.

mackenzied
4/11/14

Hilarious! Smart and funny. Can't get enough.

lilliyak
3/25/14

I also like Buzzfeed (five stars)

Great design, not so easy to navigate and create blog. But its doable. Article, which i submit got many views. For articles with great content it is easy to go viral on this website. They have great blog. And i read all tips, how to make my articles go viral. Guys, it works! Even tips, i got their helped me to create interesting content. Let's Buzzzz....

griffinl5
3/2/14

Whoever thought of Buzzfeed, should be a millionaire by now. This site is extremely entertaining, with constant new postings by the minutes, and hosts a variety of different content. Often times, instead of (accidentally) dozing off during lecture, I will hop on to Buzzfeed for a quick minute to see which Avenger I am, or what city do I belong in the most. Five stars for this website, as it provides plenty of entertainment.

jesser2
1/30/14

A blatant content farm that mostly consists of terrible lists like "42 Ways you Know you went to UC Irvine" designed solely to generate clicks for advertisers.

There is absolutely no original content on this site. It mostly consists of pictures taken from Tumblr which are taken from YouTube videos.

It's sad that so many people like this site.

travism35
9/16/13

Great compilation of the hot stories of the day, but lately has started to take a more biased approach to hot button issues. I would like to see a little more diversity in viewpoints on the site.

lindam70
6/12/13

This is a very entertaining website. It is the fun entertaining tidbits of the news media.

jasonj6
10/8/11

Buzzfeed is the best, and there is an awesome iPhone app that is free for it too. I like it because it condenses a lot of material into one stream you can follow, with thumbnails and descriptions. Can't be beat!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the BuzzFeed staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BuzzFeed