World Socialist Web Site

World Socialist Web Site has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. World Socialist Web Site ranks 198th among Blog sites.

How would you rate World Socialist Web Site?

“The go to site for news”

Elaine Y.
8/12/20

I always go to the wsws first as I want to hear about world events from the perspective of the working class. I can get the view of those who rule from the TV etc. I was reading about Bindens running mate, to hear about her on the news you would think that this beautiful mixed race woman should be deified! The wsws cuts to the point that her history is one of defending the state and its police and military representatives against the working class. You can see what she really is though the record of her actions layed out in a clear and unequivocal fashon by the wsws journalist. They write on everything from science, history, art, philosophy as well and international news. It is in many different languages. For me it has been invaluable in understanding the coronavirus. I read about how we are all affected by the same problems.

elainey21
August 12th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the World Socialist Web Site staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Socialist Web Site?

Have a question about World Socialist Web Site?