Buysalesgame.co.uk reviews

Buysalesgame.co.ukimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

suem9
6/17/10
I agree with all the previous comments - this site is not for real and is a complete sham! I'm now kicking myselft that I didn't read the reviews before I gave my credit card details. The same thing happened to me; I tried to order a dsi xl for £99.99 and my order was cancelled once I had given my details. On trying to phone them, I hung on the line for 45 mins on two occasions while they told me my call was queueing - now I realise this was just a black hole! Don't attempt to buy anything from them!
paulm18
6/13/10
Tried to purchase a DSi XL console for £99.99 and the site refused my order without any reason given, after I put in all my credit card details. I then did some investigations into this site and found that others had money then taken from their accounts without authorisation, so I had to quickyl cancel my cards. It's a scam.
caral
5/21/10
I have used this site to try and order a dsi xl bundle for £99.99. When i put my order through with all my bank details it then declined my order without a reason.One week later £418 went out of my bank via Western Union. The money was paid out to India and never seen again. So anyone using this site do not put your bank details in. I f you already have then get straight down to your bank and get your card stopped ASAP before this happens to you too. THE WHOLE WEBSITE IS A SCAM. Watch out for other ones that are the same. you will get SCAMMED
wajida
5/14/10

Questions? Get answers from the Buysalesgame.co.uk staff and other customers.

Buysalesgame.co.uk?