BuyGames.PS

BuyGames.PS has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 126 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BuyGames.PS also ranks 9th among Games sites.

• Game works very good but i had to wait few hours to receive it.

• Their Customer Service sucks so bad and a dude named Gabriel is such a bad dude with attitude.
  • Hola estoy intentando contactar para que me solucionen un problema y no contesta nadie
How would you rate BuyGames.PS?

“bad start, but end up good”

Omid T.
8/7/18

We had a bad start at the beggining. An easy missunderstanding. But it end up good anyway. nice site and trustworthy

“3 purchases only of the games work after a year.”

Alexander Z.
2/6/18

They WILL change passwords to accounts. in their terms it says "plzz dont change account info" The only reason they write that is so they can scam you later on. The only game i got left is the one i changed password to.

customer service (5) game works (3) problema y (3)
samt166
May 7th, 2019
I bought Far Cry 5 with 70% percent discount, so 5 stars! I received a new account that is mine 100%. They offer lifetime warranty, so far so good!
omidt
August 7th, 2018
ezzes
September 13th, 2018
the game is locked every time because they sell it for another persons, i have two time contact them but it happen again and again , they are a scamers , it's better that you buy new one , you will regret if you buy from this scamers.
manishb10
August 13th, 2018
• Updated review
make your your staff understand those terms. I bought several games NONE are working after six months. Your staff close chat on my face instead of helping me.
SCAMMERS
July 24th, 2018
• Previous review
THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, GIVE YOU ACCOUNT AND LATER CHANGE TH PASSWORD TO RESELL IT.

SCAMMERS. CAREFUL. WORSE THAN HACKED ACCOUNTS
jephoniev
May 6th, 2018
Great experience. PSN details arrived immediately after payment. Everything works fine. Excelent seller. Trustworthy service!
maddiem15
May 11th, 2018
I got the game 2 minutes after the payment. Great service , for sure I will use it again! It's already my second game, that I buy from here. Keep up the good work!
delrithm
May 6th, 2018
I Think its a really good store and you get the games instantly.Great experience. PSN details arrived immediately after payment. Trustworthy service!
christiana49
May 6th, 2018
god of war was delivered within 5 minutes (account not code), half of the normal prize, can't complain.
paolop22
May 6th, 2018
Awesome service, fast and with an incredible support.The game's easy to setup, everything's excellent
alexanderz13
February 6th, 2018

jonathano22
January 18th, 2018
I recently purchased GTAV and i received the email with the account info right away but the information I received was incorrect. But thanks to Gabriel the game is now downloading :) thanks dude!
evyatard
March 30th, 2018
the costumer service unprofessional and they didnt send me the code for the game and when i wanted to cancel the order they want to take a 5 euro fee (?) for the cancel of the wrong code they sent me.
denism51
December 26th, 2017
Those dudes, gived some fake login, tried login,support they response is that i changed email and informations! Do not use them, you'll at the end lose cash and the game! They resell it obviously multy times!
michaels642
July 2nd, 2017
First time buying an account, the agent explained me how it works . After the payment , in 15 seconds i got an email with the account details and the tutorial . AAA+++ service !
jonasj13
July 2nd, 2017
It is $#*! they lie all the time and won't help you if the game gets banned bad service and they will lie about stuff that it is safe and ligel but it is not it is iligel what they a doing
hamadac
May 27th, 2017
the guy called Gabriel was unfriendly the first time i wanted to buy game from that site. they must learn how to be nice befor they try to sell something
cronaldoc
June 16th, 2017
Their Customer Service sucks so bad and a dude named Gabriel is such a bad dude with attitude. Don't buy from them.
Liudmila S. – BuyGames.PS Rep
Dear Sir, we feel sorry that you had a bad experience with one of our support staff. Can you please be more specific? We would need your name or email address so we can review the chat conversation you had with him and take the necessary action to improve our services. Customer satisfaction is most valued for us so I would really appreciate if you will provide the requested information. Thank You!
williamr149
June 26th, 2017
bought black ops 3, sent 4 emails and no response never even recieved an account to download it 0/5 stars if i could rate it
jakes87
March 19th, 2017
I have used a lot of sites to buy game keys and accounts but this is by far the best, simplest and quickest service I have had. Definitely my new place to go for CD Keys.
chriskoj
March 16th, 2017
+ Cheap
+ 6 Months guarantee
+ instant Delivery via eMail
+ Local Payment options
+ Good documentation on how to set up the Account

Payed via Local Payment option "Sofort" - receive Account details instant after payment - 7 days later, account and game still working.

Thank You - i will buy again !
ChrisKö.
jethrog1
March 17th, 2017
No issues with downloading, game works perfectly. Cheap games and fast transaction =) Thanks Gabriel =) more game to come.
oscarm60
March 17th, 2017
Ordered BF 1 , in 20 seconds got pass and email. THE FASTEST SERVICE ... RECOMMEND . 5 STARS!! I will buy again.
lorenzom43
March 16th, 2017
Very fast delivery. I had a problem with getting the game but the customer service fixed it in less than 5 minutes. Good prices, good customer service. I'll buy here again for sure!
davidk292
March 15th, 2017
I bought game ( uncharted collection ) and I got email and password but it doesnt work . My ps4 is saing on the account : The sing-in ID or password is not correct.I tried the account like 5-10 times and it doesnt work. So far my experience is bad with this site
Hi David,
I can't see your complete name or email and there for I can't verify the account but many times there is a confusion between lowercase L , and uppercase "i". The best way is to contact our support staff from our website and they will resolve your problem immediately. Have a nice day!
nicolass19
February 19th, 2017
I bought a download code from them it worked fine at first but they make you use a third parties account so that in 2 weeks they can go in and change the account so you lose access to the game they don't even respond when I messaged them about this WORST PLACE TO BUY GAMES PERIOD!
Liudmila S. – BuyGames.PS Rep
All our games come with 6 months warranty. The accounts we sell are new and belong only to the customer. If by any error the account becomes unusable during the warranty period we will replace with a new account. We offer Live Chat support directly on our page and we resolve all issues immediately. Please contact us using the form located on the bottom right corner of our page.
Thank You!

Yes, you may change the password to the account. It is all yours. However DON'T change the username (email) of the account or you will lose the guarantee because in case of any problem we will not be able to verify the account was bought from us. Cheers!

By Liudmila S.,

Hello, please contact the customer support and they will replace the account.

See more answers (2)

Hello, please contact the customer support and they will replace the account. Also you can access this link : https://www.buygames.ps/en/content/how-to-download-and-install-the-games-6 , to see an image tutorial . Good day ! :)

By Liudmila S.,

Hello, Unfortunately the games you mentioned are only in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.

By Liudmila S.,

Hello! All our games come with 6 months guarantee. Yes, you can resell the games. The account id totally yours. You may change the password but don't change the id (email) or you will lose the guarantee. Cheers!

By Liudmila S.,

Hello, you will receive a PSN account. After the installation you will be able to play the game from your own account. Cheers!

By Liudmila S.,

Sí, estamos vendiendo cuentas completas Usted puede instalar y jugar el juego como Principal en la primera PS4, y se puede jugar también en otro PS4 como secundaria.

By Liudmila S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BuyGames.PS staff and other customers.

We buy and sell, PlayStation4 Games

Liudmila S.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyGames.PS?

See reviews as you browse with our Safari extension

4.1
Have a question about BuyGames.PS?