Buy Fans

Buy Fans has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Buy Fans ranks 121st among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Buy Fans?

“Thanks BuyFans”

Saalem T.
1/28/20

Thanks BuyFans. 2nd order done with them. My experience is really good. I have gained very HQ followers from this promotion. 5/5 stars will order again.

“Does not work”

Billy j.
12/11/19

I purchased 1000 views for 3-4 videos to kickstart them. Everything was fine and I got the views until they disappeared 5 days later. I've emailed there "support" multiple times now with no response. Maybe they'll see this and finally get back to me but as of now I would not recommend it.

saalemt
January 28th, 2020
odins2
January 22nd, 2020
Pretty good site you get what you pay for and thats hard to come by. The followers are super good i recomend
colemand11
February 4th, 2019
You delivered above and beyond. The jury's still out how it's going to affect my YouTube channel (no likes with the views). But you gave me what I paid for, and then some. Thanks!
georgeg341
February 22nd, 2019
I was looking into promoting my social media platforms because I started my own business but I needed more exposure to a bigger audience. Long story short - I came across buyfans.io and never looked back. Real people, great customer service, reasonable prices. Highly recommend!
alcolb
February 22nd, 2019
Awesome support, clean look, good prices, easy payment. Couldn't be made easier and cheaper. Insurance iis an option and apreciated on big purchases.
Instant delivery, securely paid, varied selection. 100% rec
amandas479
February 4th, 2019
I didnt buy any views but I brought subs. They were all real and some liked my videos. I will buy from you again next week :)
billyj75
December 11th, 2019
saraubhk
February 2nd, 2019
Been using this site for a few weeks to get more subs, and its been working like a charm. Will use again.
gikn
February 2nd, 2019
Perfect delivery each time I order. They drip feed subs to my channel exactly as I wanted. I will continue to use buyfans.io

Questions? Get answers from the Buy Fans staff and other customers.

kristena67
Kristen A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buy Fans?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about Buy Fans?