Review of Buyessay.org

Tel: 1-866-836-0104
info@buyessay.org

luism188
12/28/18
This is a very irresponsible service. My experience consisted of their writer following the simplest of instructions. The writter then was having "technical difficulties" and was not able to submit corrections by the requested deadline. I granted ther customer service reps an extension to the deadline , this was missed several times. Customer Service failed to recognize their poor service and refused to rectify the situation. Very unfortunate. Can anyone please create the same platform and provide a service similar to this but with customer values.
Response from Cody J., Buyessay.org Representative
Dear Luis M.,

Thanks for your feedback. I am terribly sorry to hear about your bad experience. Our team works hard to deliver the best product within the requested time. Thus, I'm a bit surprised to hear about this poor service. Can you, please, provide your order number for me to check the case? Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Cody J.
amyw158
4/8/17
I received an F on an assignment I paid for and buyessay refuse to give me a refund. Don't waste your money like I did.
Response from Cody J., Buyessay.org Representative
Dear Amy W.,

Thank you for your feedback.

It's regrettable to hear about your experience. Please, accept my sincere apology.

Our dispute specialists cannot always provide refunds as they have a strict policy to follow. Still, our clients can always see what they are approving and get a full refund in case paper is not satisfactory. In addition, we provide 2 weeks to express your concerns and receive a partial compensation if needed.

Let me know your order number if you wish me to check it.

Cody J.
terrisk
11/5/16
As a single mom ,coach and student my schedule is beyond full. Buyessay helped me tremendously to complete several projects and assignments that I otherwise would have lost points on or relinquished. I am very grateful for their services.
Response from Cody J., Buyessay.org Representative
Dear Terris K.,

Thank you for sharing your story with us!
It's encouraging to see people like you! A child is already a 24-hour responsibility, what's to say about coaching and studying... You are my hero! :)

I wish you health and strength to continue your wonderful path, and BuyEssay.org will always be there to help you with your writing!

Looking forward to our future cooperation.

Cody Johnson
Customer Experience Manager

Has anyone ever used this company before? I am needing a template to help me with writing my essay. I cannot seem to find any third-party reviews.

By patricia c.
Questions? Get answers from the Buyessay.org staff and other customers.

Buyessay.org?