This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

BuyANewDress.co.uk

BuyANewDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BuyANewDress.co.uk ranks 315th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate BuyANewDress.co.uk?

“I ordered my wedding dress from buyanewdress.co.uk...”

Chen M.
6/8/14

I ordered my wedding dress from buyanewdress.co.uk and couldn't be happier! I was very nervous about making such an important purchase online but I'm so glad I did! I got a gorgeous dress for a fraction of the cost. The craftsmanship is very good. I really can't express how happy I am when wearing the dress. I will buy special occasion dress in dressale in the further!

“I was a little skeptical to order a dress online, but...”

h r.
9/18/14

I was a little skeptical to order a dress online, but thought I'd try, since I found the dress I loved, for very cheap! I ordered Ivory, they sent white. AND it wasn't even the same dress! The dress was made to look like the dress shown in the picture, but was still very different. Not the dress I saw and loved! They also will not uphold their 48 hour return policy. I emailed and called and would never get an answer back. DO NOT ORDER A DRESS FROM THIS SITE! Unprofessional and downright disappointing.

chenm1
June 8th, 2014
hr40
September 18th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the BuyANewDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyANewDress.co.uk?

Have a question about BuyANewDress.co.uk?