BusTicket4.me

BusTicket4.me has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BusTicket4.me ranks 83rd among Travel Agency sites.

How would you rate BusTicket4.me?

“Great place to arrange bus traveling and to purchase a ticket”

Demijan S.
7/7/19

I'm using busticket4.me services for several years while traveling on Balkan and i'm really greatly amazed with the effort from the stuff that you can get in touch via the email *******@busticket4.me. They did help me on to "how to use their services" and arrange my traveling planes as well few times they provided me with a phone number of the drivers to make sure i do catch my bus from a random bus stop. Spotless website and will most curtly recommend them as a must if you travel with a bus across the Balkan since they have the most of departures if not all at disposal on one website, awesome!

“Stay away from this site!”

PJ R.
8/25/18

It is pointless to email them as they are unable to address an issue and are incredibly rude and provocative in their commentary. If they don't need clients for their company to survive, I am quite happy not to use them ever again. I used these scammers to book a ticket with Centrotrans from Belgrade to Sarajevo on 22 August 2018. The driver inadequately charged us 120 SRB dinars each for luggage already included in our tickets (1x free piece of luggage up to 5 kg) and without providing a tax invoice. Fund raising for his own food perhaps? We were also charged for a platform fee (very creative) by the company itself so that we could get on the platform of the bus station (180 SRB dinars each). Absolute non-sense...

demijans
July 7th, 2019
paulw255
August 25th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the BusTicket4.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BusTicket4.me?

Have a question about BusTicket4.me?