Review of Burpee

Warminster,, PA 18974, US
hostmaster@burpee.com

mitchm53
11/23/18

Yeah its pretty good, can get a lot of plants and seeds for all seasons so it fits my needs quite well.

charlesb453
8/21/18

Ordered several tomato plants. 2 months into growing the tomatoes would start turning red but then would rot out before full red. When I contacted them their response was "eat the good part and throw out the rotten part". What an idiotic response.

lisal67
7/2/18

I ordered about 25 varieties of seeds for my veg garden about 3 years ago. I am looking at a healthy and thriving garden yet again this year. They germinate well, and are very thrifty plants. Thanks Burpee, my family has been buying from you for three generations now.

kg103
5/31/18

It took over 2 weeks just to send the plant and when I called to find out why I had not received it they did not have any explanation - just that it has not sent. And when it FINALLY came they were SO SMALL, NOT worth $10 and SOOOO DRY!!! I don't know if it will live. I will NOT order from Burpees again and removed my name from their mailing list!!!

jot66
4/29/18

I was looking for a certain garlic which Burpee said they had in stock. So I decided to order all my seeds from them. They charged me for everything right away but sent me less then half my order including no garlic. I waited a month still nothing. I called the company and was told the garlic was out of stock. I said well they charged my credit card for it and several other things and I have gotten no notification. I guy tells me they just discovered that day (which was a Sunday) that the garlic was out of stock. I said well you charged my credit card and told me it was in stock. He just kept telling me it was not their fault. I told him the only reason I ordered from them was because of the garlic that they said was in stock and they charged me for over a month ago. and I wanted someone to know I was not happy. She said well he could not do that because it was not the companies fault This went on for about 10 minutes I told him I was never buying from their company again and he again said but why its not our fault. I hung up and would have left it at that. because I hate writing reviews. Well yesterday I decided to plant the corn seed I bought. I would have never known this but I bought a package of 200 corn seeds and would have normally planned in the ground but needed the corn early for an event I am holding and needed all 200 seeds. I bought 200 pots to plant them in. After I had planted 100 seeds I thought I'm not going to have enough seeds. Well sure enough there was only 170 seeds. I have to have the 200 and they need to be planted today to make sure I have the corn I need so now I have to run out and buy them somewhere else even though I bought them from Burpee. I would call them back but Im sure that is not their fault either. I didn't count the other seeds so I don't know if I got them or not. I suggest if you want what your order get it somewhere else. Since nothing is their fault

dougp59
2/2/18

I have been purchasing Burpee products and plants since 1968. I have always had good results and their service is great. I highly recommend this company.

al13989
7/11/16

Good site to buy live garden plants. Took time as they changed their site and I had to create a new account, but once that was finished, clear sailing! All arrived in good shape and rooted well. I am on the same coast. Transaction without issues.

lyssah
4/29/14

Very good experience, will be purchasing again from this site

Questions? Get answers from the Burpee staff and other customers.

Burpee?