Bunches

4.5 / 5
Reviews.io logo
Reviews.io
4.2 / 5

Bunches has a consumer rating of 2.02 stars from 46 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Bunches most frequently mention royal mail problems. Bunches ranks 131st among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 27.3%

• I ordered flowers for my best friends funeral and DPD managed to not deliver them.

• flowers are posted 1st class by Royal Mail, so they aren't tracked.
How would you rate Bunches?

“Brilliant”

Paula M.
12/25/20

Once again amazing service. 4 lots of beautiful flowers delivered on time with notifications to allow tracking. What can i say... 4 octiganarians from scotland to brighton happily received their flowers and have had compliments as to how beautiful they are

“Damaged Plant Arrived Due to Terrible Packaging”

Ebrahim M.
1/23/21

I received the Cheese Plant from my sister as a gift today and it was terribly packaged. Firstly, the box it arrived in was oversized and no labels outside to let the courier drivers know which way up it should be handled. Secondly, inside the box, the plant was lying down on it's side and not upright which caused most of the soil to fall out along with a few broken and torn off leaves. I've ordered many indoor plants in the past from various websites and have never ever received a plant in this state with poor packaging.

flowers (27) royal mail (4)
paulam950
December 25th, 2020

ebrahimm1
January 23rd, 2021

jennyw186
June 27th, 2020

Received a bouquet of flowers from Bunches late Thursday. Sunflowers stocks, yellow roses and a moth!
Flowers looked wilted on arrival, roses has dropped Friday, stocks had withered up the stems. Saturday sunflower petals were turning black.
I followed their instructions, cut off stems at base, flower food and fresh water. All we're dead by Saturday. Impossible to complain as they were a gift on my retirement. Please avoid this company you will only be disappointed.

maurizioa2
February 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Not good at all, never arrived on selected date & customer service is appalling. No humility or even a sorry just a "as long as it's there within 3 days" job. With lockdown I needed flowers for a sad occasion but it was ruined by Bunches customer service. Don't be fooled by the price there's a reason spend more & get better.

Tip for consumers:
Don’t do it

Flowers

tristana25
September 28th, 2021

My wife received the flowers late Friday morning. An hour later I had contacted customer services with photo, of rotten blooms, recipient name and postcode. After denials that they couldn't [read, wouldn't] find a reference to the order and even suggested I had made it up (got it wrong) It has taken until Tuesday for them to acknowledge the poor quality of their product. But more importantly the "care" they boast about on their website, doesn't apply to flowers or customer services. A sort of half-apology today is not good enough. Covid is no longer any excuse I'm afraid.

I wouldn't put my trust in bunches for a special or important floral message, even when given ample opportunity to put things right; they chose the dispute avenue over an apology.

Tip for consumers:
Look elsewhere. My experience especially customer service, suggests their reviews are not all genuine.

Flowers

elizabethj522
October 31st, 2020

I have used Brunches several times before and I'm sure I have always had an email to say my flowers were on their way. This time no email, and flowers were for my elderly auntie who is a care home and I can't visit for her birthday. I checked my order history, and nothing there so assumed I must not have ordered them properly (I did do it a couple of weeks ago) so had to quickly arrange another delivery from a local florist. However on looking back through my emails there was a conformational email. On contacting customer services I was told I must have done the order as a guest, so they are not on my order history, (which I find strange as I applied a discount code sent to my email), and because I chose Royal mail 1st class I didn't get a message to say they were on their way? I'm not even sure the flowers arrived as my aunt has dementia, and the care staff obviously have more important things to worry about, but even if they did arrive I'm left feeling very dissatisfied. There should always be communication with the customer to re-assure them the goods/service they have paid for has been delivered. I will be using another online florist from now on

juliea381
June 14th, 2020

Unexpected delivery of bunches roses. Lovely perfume and great colours. After looking at their family site I would definitely order flowers from them.

janea464
March 15th, 2021

The freesia were delivered in time for mothers day. Lovely surprise. They were in bud and seemed fresh and well packaged. After two days they are in full bloom and I love them. Very extravagant for my daughter to buy me these I am very lucky.

Products used:
Freesia flowers by Bunches recieved as a gift

julieh189
January 31st, 2018

Easy website. Good choices. Excellent delivery and quality of flowers. I was concerned after i read some reviews but i have no complaints about the service i have received

evem35
March 10th, 2018

I've used this company 10 times over the last 9 years - never had a problem. Ordering from overseas means I've never actually seen the flowers but I've always had good feed back from the recipients. They always arrived.

rhiant1
August 6th, 2019

The flowers I ordered for my Mum (Fiji without vase) went black within 2 days. She rang the number on the card to complain and was advised that they would send another bunch out. Unfortunately the replacement bunch were not the same flowers which was really disappointing. I complained to Bunches and was advised that they sent a replacement because my Mum agreed - she agreed to the replacement of the same flowers not different ones which were nowhere near as nice. Disappointed and won't be ordering through Bunches again.

vm80
August 6th, 2018

I ordered flowers and 'add ons' for my aunt's 90th birthday, taking a gamble on the promise of 97% next day delivery by Royal Mail 1st class post. The flowers arrived late, the day after (no apology or explanation), without the 'pink flowers' gift card for which I had paid an extra £1.99. Some of the freesias in the bouquet were already fading. In essence, she received a bunch of flowers (some dying) from an unknown sender. The little birthday cake was well-received and a good addition.

susanc1962
March 12th, 2021

I bought these for a friend 2 weeks ago and they are absolutely beautiful they look like they have just been bought

narink2
November 11th, 2020

Very bad company I would not use them again. Ordered flowers for daughters birthday which did not arrive In time. Could not track parcel. Chased Bunches and they say oh it's a 2 day delivery through Royal Mail which cannot be tracked. So why are they not despatched earlier to arrive on time. The company did not want to know and put the blame on us. Keep away from this company. Still waiting for flowers to be delivered today

elaines132
June 16th, 2018

I received some flowers yesterday from a friend as my husband and I were celebrating a special anniversary. It included sunflowers, roses, stocks and very small daisies which I must say looked liked weeds. The stocks were nearly dead.
The flowers were packed well and delivery was on time. I would not recommend this company.

stacyw196
January 5th, 2021

Received these as a birthday gift, what a total mishmash. Looks like a bunch of flowers from a garage. They have just put any old flowers together, no colour co-ordination or attention to detail. Red, peach, cerise and purple! I'm no florist, but I have put together better arrangements myself.
They look nothing like anything on their website.
Please don't waste your money at Bunches or that's what you will get, a hastily put together ‘bunch' of left overs.

azzedinek
March 14th, 2019

Ordered long stem roses and paid extra for long stem for valentines delivery, the flower only opened half way also the flowers shown on the website are no where near what my wife received.

rasaw
March 27th, 2021

The flowers were ordered to me by my elderly mum (order placed by my stepdaughter). Delivered wilted and falling apart. Complained and got sent a replacement bouquet. Completely different and size wise worth £5 maybe £8 max. This time they were fresher but for one rose, one carnation, one other flower and some foliage hardly worth £25. As a receiver both times I was very disappointed!
The original bouquet was ordered cos it contained freesias- there were 3 x really wilted freesias in it and the replacement had non at all. Stay away from this company if you don't want to disappoint your loved one!

anns344
June 23rd, 2019

Just received a phone call from a friend who has been celebrating her 100th birthday and we sent her Bunches Simply Pink Gift Bag which she was delighted with. We have used Bunches for a good few years now and never had a complaint!

adrienneh11
September 28th, 2017

I ordered online flowers from Bunches for my sister's retirement but unfortunately they turned up at my house. I rang Customer Services and spoke to Paul who was very helpful. I wasn't sure how this mistake had happened but as I was keen that my sister received some flowers he promised that the bouquet would be redelivered as soon as possible to the correct address. I did offer to pay for them as I wasn't sure whether it was my mistake. Paul told me that he would not charge me again - how is that for Customer Service? Well done Bunches, I will and always have used your Company. Thank you very much indeed for your kindness.

yasmineh9
February 27th, 2021

Ordered Florist's Choice Chic bunch of flowers but very sad bunch of predominately one colour - cheap looking yellow flowers more like a bunch you see in petrol station forecourt.

Very disappointed as for a friend's birthday. I think she was very disappointed too as she sent me a photo. Expected something more chic for the price £26. I dont think I will use Bunches again

daveb978
August 5th, 2020

I have been a regular customer over many years, however Loyalty means NOTHING to them. Their "lovely" customer services do NOT work hard to solve your problem, there is NO customer good will.
So upset and disappointed!
I am also annoyed with myself for not only my own support of their company but over the years I have regularly recommended their company to many of our friends and family members as well. I will be contacting all of them to let them know about the shocking service I received from them this week.

marieo10
October 29th, 2016

If I could give a million stars I literally would do. I ordered flowers for my best friends funeral and DPD managed to not deliver them. I rang bunches and they got the flowers to the funeral the same day. I am so completely grateful as I am currently in another country and could not attend the funeral so this meant a lot to me. Customer service went out of their way to help me and I am so grateful. I have used Bunches for many many years to send flowers for every occasion and I would never use another company now. Bunches has been there at family and friends birthdays, anniversaries, times I needed to say thankyou or condolences or just cheer someone up. They have been present at every special moment in mine and my family and friends lives. The flowers have always been beautiful and the chocolates amazing :) I cannot recommend Bunches highly enough. Thankyou Bunches :)

marzenaf
March 16th, 2020

I bought flowers for my friend's Birthday,
Pictures say everything. I dont have to even comment this.

resulk
December 5th, 2020

Placed an order on December 1st for delivery by courier on the 4th. They sent us a notification that the delivery was on its way on the 4th (around 5.55 pm), but delivered on the 5th. What a disappointment!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bunches staff and other customers.

Send fresh flowers by post from only? 14.99, with free delivery and personal card. View our range of gifts, hampers, balloons, and plants for every occasion.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bunches?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.0
Have a question about Bunches?