BroadwayTickets

BroadwayTickets has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BroadwayTickets ranks 103rd among Tickets sites.

How would you rate BroadwayTickets?

“In one word: fantastic!”

Blair L.
7/12/18

I bought my Broadway tickets for Mamma Mia through this site and I didn't have any problem. The information (price, days, seats, and so on) was pretty clear. I had the time of my life watching Mamma Mia live. Thank you Broadway Tickets for your service!

“Do not buy from them. Scam - exorbitant service charge”

Amy H.
2/11/17

We purchased tickets for Hamilton and received a $1200 service charge that was not shared during the order process. They claim there was a note about the service charge in the terms and conditions, but the dollar amount was not disclosed in the purchase process. This is a disgraceful business practice.

blairl12
July 12th, 2018

amyh147
February 11th, 2017

ksen14
December 27th, 2015

The service charge of $54.78 and the email delivery charge of $6.95 were NOT disclosed until AFTER I placed my online order for Broadway tickets.
These fees are ridiculous, and what is especially outrageous is that none of them were displayed prior to the placement of my order. Even though the website advertisement states that there is a 100% money back guarantee, the voice message states that all sales are final. It is also impossible to get through to a live representative over the phone.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BroadwayTickets staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BroadwayTickets?

Have a question about BroadwayTickets?