Brightsun Travel

Brightsun Travel has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Brightsun Travel?

“Brightsun Travel Manchester”

Sebastian J.
12/14/17

I recently booked a holiday with Brightsun Travel Manchester and I cannot stress how excellent the whole process was. I booked online which was quick and easy. There were so many holiday options to choose from on the website, so I decided to call up and I spoke to a very helpful consultant who helped me find the perfect holiday destination and gave plenty of recommendations. I am thoroughly looking forward to my trip now and would recommend anyone to book with Brightsun Travel Manchester. I tend to worry a lot and I am indecisive, especially when booking a holiday, but I received plenty of assurance and was relieved to have a hassle-free booking experience. Brightsun Travel Manchester also arranged airport transfers for us which is really handy and the consultant I dealt with also recommended a nearby restaurant to the hotel I will be staying in. Thank you for such a great booking experience.

sebastianj7
December 14th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Brightsun Travel staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brightsun Travel?

Have a question about Brightsun Travel?